Suspended for 13 days for doing nothing.

Discus and support Suspended for 13 days for doing nothing. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The main thing that annoys me is the fact that i dont even why i was suspended they just said that I apparently Abused, threatened or harassed another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A Derpy Pyro, Sep 15, 2018.

1. A Derpy Pyro
    A Derpy Pyro Guest

The main thing that annoys me is the fact that i dont even why i was suspended they just said that I apparently Abused, threatened or harassed another player which i dont understand how i could do that when i rarely message people i dont know, and how the
    only people I talk to are my friends or friend of friends. The last message i sent to someone before my suspension was i said they were salty.

Thats about it cant play online with my account can't talk to my friends good job enforcement team your doing a great job xD

:)

A Derpy Pyro, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Suspended for nothing?

Hey there, if you want to inquire about your suspension, please post in the "15 - My Live account has been suspended" forum for a response from Policy
    Enforcement.

The Code of Conduct does say this, however.

Mad Cow Dizease, Sep 15, 2018
  3. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    Suspended for NOTHING !

[quote user="B4RevenantGamer"]

If you haven't yet just post in
    this
    forum and see what they say.

[/quote]

The correct info has been posted: Locked.

PhDPeddler, Sep 15, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

check out http://enforcement.xbox.com to see why you got banned.

If you feel the ban was unfair, you can submit a case review from there as well.

CrazY1985, Sep 15, 2018
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    If the ban was more than 24 hours only.

Ackis, Sep 15, 2018
  6. A Derpy Pyro
    A Derpy Pyro Guest
    I went to xbox enforcement at first to see why i got banned and all it said was that I participated in harassment, abuse or I threatened another player it would be nice if they specifically said what i did and what got reported so i know why i got suspended
    but they dont tell me they just say oh you did one of these things which i have no memory of doing it.

But if they were to tell me exactly why i got a suspension and had proof if me saying/doing this then i would be ok with this suspension but they didnt tell me what i did so im just annoyed by this, and yes i have submitted a case review, and in the case
    review they asked me to tell them what could of possibility led to me being reported but i have no idea so I have no faith that im gonna get my suspension taken down early and if thats the case then im probably just done with gaming in general :/

A Derpy Pyro, Sep 15, 2018
  7. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    The tell you specifically what you said/did to get youself banned. The reason for this is because if they did then that could let you know who it was that reported you so they wont tell you this due to privacy reasons.

As far as proof goes they are not obligated to give that which is something also agreed to in the terms of use. My guess as to why would be the above afformentioned reasons.

That being said the enforcement team looks over all reports so they dont just ban you because you got reported. They investigate said reports to make sure they are valid and only then will they take action.

That being said sometimes mistakes can be made so that is the reason for having the case review. You will have to wait for them to respond to the case review as they would be reinvestigating the original complaints to confirm whether they original decision
    to suspend you was warranted or not.

KindGryphon, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: