Suspended account

Discus and support Suspended account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I posted before on behalf of my old account which has been disabled (flappy8turtle), a link was shared to help me try to get it back by pleading my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xxihavcancerxx, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Suspended account

I posted before on behalf of my old account which has been disabled (flappy8turtle), a link was shared to help me try to get it back by pleading my case. Unfortunatly i did not get my account back and i was told to try again but i cannot try again because
    when i tap on the link i get the same mesage i did before, your account has been disabled... or something like that message. Is there a way i can get my account enabled again, at least just enabled so i can try to get my account back?

:)

xxihavcancerxx, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Dog Slippers
    Dog Slippers Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

I got suspended till year 9999 and due to the actions I made and reasons I was given I highly Contest Against this Illegitimate action Microsoft made to my account

Suspending for things I did not do I would very much appreciate my account back

Dog Slippers, Sep 1, 2018
  4. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest

Suspended account

If you performed the case review appeal already but your appeal was unsuccessful then there won't be any other way of having your account unbanned, The case review appeals process is your only choice for having your ban reviewed.

DAZZA 433, Sep 1, 2018
  5. I was emailing someone, and they made it seem like you can try multiple times
    Suspended account [​IMG]

xxihavcancerxx, Sep 1, 2018
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    That email looks like it is trying to help you recover your account which you can try to do as often as you like. That just means you forgot some of your details.

However, your account was suspended, which if you went through the appeals process and were unsuccessful, then you cannot try again.

There’s a big difference between account recovery and lifting a suspension.

brandiesel1, Sep 1, 2018
  7. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    brandiesel1,

You account can be suspended for misuse of the email. If you email was used to send out spam email to a lot of people Microsoft will suspend you account. You would have to go to
    www.account.live.com and verify the account to remove the suspension. If you cant verify they might need you to recover the account so you might be stuck at the beginning. Please

contact us

XBF Aaron G, Sep 25, 2018
  8. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest

Suspended account

Your account can be suspended for misuse of the email. If you email was used to send out spam email to a lot of people Microsoft will suspend you account. You would have to go to
    www.account.live.com and verify the account to remove the suspension. If you cant verify they might need you to recover the account so you might be
    stuck at the beginning. Please
    contact us

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Suspended account