Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

Discus and support Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by semperspero, Oct 15, 2019.

1. semperspero
    semperspero Guest

This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his privileges away and cant suspend his xbox live account becuase he
    decided to put a password on the console so she cant do anything. Is there another way to suspend his account without going on the xbox?

:)

semperspero, Oct 15, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Definitely change the Wi-fi password, but also take cables for his Xbox away (including the power cable). My mother took my PlayStation 2 cable away when I acted out when I was younger. I had to slowly earn them back.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need :)
    facts I lost my cables to when I was younger lol
  3. semperspero Win User

Thank you so much that sounds like great advice I'll talk to mom about.
  4. tejo chase Win User

Physically remove his xbox, TV or accessories then make him earn them back.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Change the Wi-Fi passwords, or if that's not possible, just remove it.
  6. denis97g Win User

Unless he has a child account, there's no other way to limit an account.
Thema:

1. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch - Similar Threads - Suspend account child

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  6. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  9. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  10. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...