Survey Time!

Discus and support Survey Time! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Oh... Hi there! :O First of all, I just want to tell you all how very much your contributions to these forums are appreciated. You are all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iLuvGunsAndRock, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Survey Time!

Oh... Hi there! :O

First of all, I just want to tell you all how very much your contributions to these forums are appreciated. You are all
    fantasticooo posters and its a great pleasure to have met you all. This thread is about you as forum users, your thoughts and your opinions.

Okay, so here we have a survey about these glorious forums. It would be greatly obliged if you could take a few moments of your time, to give your opinion on how to make these forums better, for you. All you have to do is simply click the following link,
    and answer the questions that come up.

3...2...1... Survey Link!

Once again, thank you!

Rock on!!! ^_^

:)

iLuvGunsAndRock, Jan 15, 2014
  2. iJai
    iJai Guest
    Achievements not unlocking.

Done the survey myself, got nothing! No response, no achievements unlocked. My first response to the survey was 3 weeks ago. Since then I've completed the survey multiple times,, reporting different achievements I should have unlocked, nothing! Not sure
    what the point of the survey is. Is Microsoft even collecting or looking at the data?

3. Souva031
    Souva031 Guest
    Fable II GOTY Edition - Backwards Compatibility Issue

I just Submitted the Survey 2 more times. Each time, it comes up with the message;

"What is the console's OS version?

To find this, start at the Home Screen and push the thumbstick to the left to open the guide. Go to Settings > All Settings > System > Console info & Updates."

Each of the 3 times I have submitted the survey I have submitted the survey I have entered the OS Version at question 3. The survey appears to be broken as well?

Souva031, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Survey Time!