Surround sound.

Discus and support Surround sound. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, why is it I can't change the surround setting on my Xbox one to what I want as it always states the device isn't compatible it's connected to. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Proper Chopper, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Surround sound.

Hi,

why is it I can't change the surround setting on my Xbox one to what I want as it always states the device isn't compatible it's connected to. I run the Xbox one straight to my tv and not through the av amp to reduce lag (as its ridiculous other wise). i
    currently run sky, Xbox 360 mad bluray player this way, connected to tv then back to the amp and they all produce the 5.1 or 7.1 DTS or Dolby and get the sound perfectly. with the Xbox one I have to either use optical out which doesn't produce 7.1 or hdmi
    through the amp and suffer lag issues. I have a sony 7.1 amp with sony tv which use audio return via hdmi ad this method works as stated for all other equipment. so will there be a update or anything to allow me to choose my xbox one out put or just have to
    put up with it?

:)

Proper Chopper, Feb 16, 2014
  2. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    Xbox video store - no surround sound

All the movies list only English audio and no surround sound. I know they used to advertise surround sound. Does anyone know if the movies still have surround sound? even my purchased movies don't show surround sound. No DTS or Dolby

drivesafely, Feb 16, 2014
  3. momo
    momo Guest
    Surround Sound Headset?

This is a good question, but I've never considered doing something like this before. If you wait a bit longer, there will probably be a patch come out (or another adapter) to enable Dolby Digital capabilities.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Surround sound.