Support is not helpful at all I got my account stolen and they couldn't do anything

Discus and support Support is not helpful at all I got my account stolen and they couldn't do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I provided all the proof that Utesrock2009 was my account but apparently they can't do anything because the person she stole my account set a security... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UTEMAN2012, Jul 23, 2017.

1. UTEMAN2012
    UTEMAN2012 Guest

Support is not helpful at all I got my account stolen and they couldn't do anything

I provided all the proof that Utesrock2009 was my account but apparently they can't do anything because the person she stole my account set a security email and now they have all my games and gamer score this is just a bunch of bull that they just let people
    get away with stealing accounts!!!

:)

UTEMAN2012, Jul 23, 2017
  2. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    hacked account

No. That's the problem I had with my gamertag 'Naffynoo'. My brother got his account keylogged via Runescape, then whilst checking my e-mails at his house, my email account was stolen. I rang support and told them all the details they needed. Past passwords,
    my name, address, card details, secret question. But because I didn't have access to the secondary email address anymore they couldn't do anything. Best off just waiting to see what the investigation holds. If you get the account back, try and remove the old
    email and secure it all properly.

Naffry, Jul 23, 2017
  3. AshNickDad01
    AshNickDad01 Guest
    Account stolen

I was just wondering if anyone else has had their account stolen. I have a open ticket with Xbox Support. But I am looking for any other advice. I do not understand how the email on my sons account got changed and now we can not access it. Thanks in advance.

AshNickDad01, Jul 23, 2017
  4. Support is not helpful at all I got my account stolen and they couldn't do anything

Internet Expert, Jul 23, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

6. Naffry Win User

hacked account

No. That's the problem I had with my gamertag 'Naffynoo'. My brother got his account keylogged via Runescape, then whilst checking my e-mails at his house, my email account was stolen. I rang support and told them all the details they needed. Past passwords,
    my name, address, card details, secret question. But because I didn't have access to the secondary email address anymore they couldn't do anything. Best off just waiting to see what the investigation holds. If you get the account back, try and remove the old
    email and secure it all properly.
  7. Dusk Calamityyy Win User

Is it possible to transfer live?

What!!!? I didn't even do anything to deserve getting banned! Either that or my money got stolen. My account should be rightfully unbanned!
  8. EeonMarigny Win User

Talk to agent

This happened a few times all my accounts get stolen gamertag Eeon, EEON101, Doctordoom83,E3QN,and EldestEmoney, I've called in the past but i was told they couldn't help me without info but somebody change all of it?
  9. The 1 Behind Ya Win User

Why do I have to pay to unlock my account???

Sorry it's not a billing issue. My account has been stolen, and Microsoft support has charged me to restore my accounts but that didn't happen. Now I can't access anything to do with the email address and my Live account has been stolen?? As of right now
    I can't even log on to my PC and support is once again trying to fix it. How was this my fault, and why am I being charges?
Thema:

1. Support is not helpful at all I got my account stolen and they couldn't do anything - Similar Threads - Support helpful got

2. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  3. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  6. Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...: A few months ago I got hacked and lost my microsoft account, after alot of annoying gmails back and forth with microsoft I was told that I couldn't do anything and Id have to create a new...
  7. My Microsoft Account worth multiple thoasend dollars got hacked and support wont help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account worth multiple thoasend dollars got hacked and support wont help.: Hello, about 1 Month ago my Microsoft Account got compromisend and all the Data got changed. The hacker removed all my secrurity informations and now only his email is left( I have his email if...
  8. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with: I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts. The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com, and everytime you get to the "request a...
  9. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...: Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f? 57d1ab7e-05b3-4efa-9b2b-d3700989ce44
  10. some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live: my.com and armored warfare suuport did not know the game was on xbox one been talking to them for few days i told them it was for xbox one and they thought i was acking about a pc or mac or...