Support from Microsoft agents on broken controller

Discus and support Support from Microsoft agents on broken controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have spent hours with Microsoft support agents trying get a replacement order for my controller, to only be given a nice big middle finger to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JDAWG V3, Sep 26, 2015.

1. JDAWG V3
    JDAWG V3 Guest

I have spent hours with Microsoft support agents trying get a replacement order for my controller, to only be given a nice big middle finger to the face and told to go buy one from a store. I wouldnt be mad if I was just told from the start to go buy another,
    but how I was told I would be given a free replacement only to have a battery door shipped to a wrong address if just really frustrating.
    [Mod Removed]

:)

JDAWG V3, Sep 26, 2015
  2. Kylblowski
    Kylblowski Guest
    Horrible Xbox One Experience

@PICK 34

I'm surprised Xbox Support didn't recommend that. Didn't a support agent suggest that to a customer last Christmas.

But maybe your right. I always like to do things by the book. However, that hasn't gotten me anything but a broken controller and money down the drain.

That doesn't mean that Microsoft shouldn't at least try to support their customers.

Kylblowski, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Parental Email was Hacked. Help!!

Hello Icy Dragon69, if your parents email is not with Microsoft then no one here can help you with recovering it. As for the Xbox account, you should probably chat with a Microsoft Support agent. Please visit
    this page to contact Microsoft; remember to not choose "chat with an ambassador" as only an agent will be able to help you. Also, remember to contact official Microsoft agents when
    you are afraid your account security has been compromised (not that you broke any rule or anything, it just saves from posting and waiting on the forums).

Quail Checkers, Sep 26, 2015
  4. Support from Microsoft agents on broken controller

Hey there JDAWG V3!

Sorry to hear about the issue! We have bubbled your information up to the proper teams. Please make sure that all of your contact information is correct in the meantime. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Sep 29, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there JDAWG V3!

Sorry to hear about the issue! We have bubbled your information up to the proper teams. Please make sure that all of your contact information is correct in the meantime. Thanks in advance!
  6. Kylblowski Win User

Horrible Xbox One Experience

@PICK 34

I'm surprised Xbox Support didn't recommend that. Didn't a support agent suggest that to a customer last Christmas.

But maybe your right. I always like to do things by the book. However, that hasn't gotten me anything but a broken controller and money down the drain.

That doesn't mean that Microsoft shouldn't at least try to support their customers.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Able to physically speak to someone?

I agree, it's a bit complicated to actually being able to talk to a support agent.

But these steps should get you in contact with an agent:

Go to
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If not already done so, sign in with your Microsoft Account in the upper right.

Click on the "Contact us" button.

Select "billing & subscriptions" from the drop down menu. From the second menu, choose "I don't recognize a payment..."

Those two options should give you the option to start a text chat with an agent, or (depending on the time of day and availability) request a callback from an agent, where you can talk to them on the phone.

Before you contact them, have the support number from your failed repair with you, so they can directly see what support issue you are referring to with your broken controller.
  8. Pulse 86 Win User

No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller

Thank you Georges, the frustration here is their chat does not work, you will never speak to a real person I have tried for 2 days. Even the automated AI just leads you in circles.

Awful stuff, never had such a bad experience.
  9. Georges C. Win User

No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller

Over the phone I think it is not working, and in the chat you must click on "Contact Us" and then select another subject to be answered.
Thema:

1. Support from Microsoft agents on broken controller - Similar Threads - Support Microsoft agents

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  5. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  7. Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account...: About last summer I did a windows reinstall, but before this I ended up porting my Minecraft account to Microsoft without noting the email & have been unable to play on the account since. I have...
  8. Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK: This is getting ridiculous now. The issue I am trying to resolve is Xbox related, as I have recently sent my included-with-console Xbox Series X controller back for the THIRD time. The package...
  9. I'm in desperate need to speak to a support agent regarding my other Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm in desperate need to speak to a support agent regarding my other Microsoft account: So I've been using this account for a while, but I have another account that I use less often. Mainly because Discord gave away 3 months of free Xbox game pass for windows. Earlier this week I ran...
  10. So Microsoft support agent says I can't get banned for disputing a charge but some people...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So Microsoft support agent says I can't get banned for disputing a charge but some people...: Back story if it's needed, about half a year ago i made a purchase of premium currency from SEGA which wasnt delivered, so i naturally submitted a ticket to SEGA, got blanked for 2 weeks so i...