Support for Xbox in other countries

Discus and support Support for Xbox in other countries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am from Romania. A country that is part of the EU since 2007 and there is still no support for the Xbox. Even though it is selling at most stores. It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnonimMihai, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Support for Xbox in other countries

I am from Romania. A country that is part of the EU since 2007 and there is still no support for the Xbox. Even though it is selling at most stores. It also isn't just Romania. Countries like Oman, Ukraine, Serbia, Costa Rica, etc.. don't have support either. Companies like Sony and Nintendo have support here. Even Microsoft is here but not with the Xbox Services. At least we got PC Game Pass. I would like a Microsoft employee to answer this.

submitted by /u/AnonimMihai
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnonimMihai, Dec 30, 2023
  2. maxen Win User

Other country support numbers

If you use the above link, provided by iPro, without the en-US at all it gives you the page specific to your region.

ie the link becomes
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and when you click it you get redirected to your region's page.

Then at the bottom choose to get in touch with Microsoft Support, and you can pick 'request a Call' and they will call you instead. It'll save you spending unnecessary time on hold.
  3. Charlie vx Win User

Other country support numbers

4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live support in other countries

Sorry but Romania is not supported by Live. However you could always request that Live be added at the following link.

feedback.xbox.com
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Support for countries other than the US?

You probably should of waited and stuck with the 360....xbox one requires patience.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Arabic Language and other country Support

Thema:

Support for Xbox in other countries

1. Support for Xbox in other countries - Similar Threads - Support countries

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  6. my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.: so i just got a new xbox from the uk, i live in romania, and no matter how much i try, i can’t get it to connect to the internet. I’ve tried connecting it to my pc’s internet but i couldn’t. i...
  7. Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?: I can't find any information on this anywhere like am I even eligible if I try to enter? 81f4aadb-38ae-4e87-9664-23323e09a90e
  8. Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...: I'm from Kazakhstan, was using Turkish store since we don't have a store for Kazakhstan for like 3 years . Bank cards are issued in Kazakhstan. In July I moved to Uzbekistan because of work, and...
  9. Put romania as a country that supports xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Put romania as a country that supports xbox: In romania you can buy an xbox so easily but there is not on the country lista there is not romania. There is a whole comunitate full of romanians gaming on xbox. Maybe you could help us. Please...
  10. How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?: I've been having an issue where I can't install any games or apps in the Microsoft Store and I've tried every method possible including contacting the Microsoft Support Team. So I attempted to...