Support for Microsoft Jigsaw is missing... they should remove it from the Store

Discus and support Support for Microsoft Jigsaw is missing... they should remove it from the Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since Christmas Eve, Microsoft Jigsaw Premium has been iffy at best. I get in the game and sometimes I am in premium mode and sometimes I get a box... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fradavh, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Fradavh
    Fradavh Guest

Since Christmas Eve, Microsoft Jigsaw Premium has been iffy at best. I get in the game and sometimes I am in premium mode and sometimes I get a box flash on the screen saying my Premium subscription has expired. I have spent HOURS chatting in the virtual
    support to no avail. The last time, I was given a case number and was told Microsoft would call at a designated time and day. They called 30 minutes early. I think they read maybe 2 lines of the case and decided I needed to run the Windows 10 update to
    make sure I had the latest updates (I keep it updated every time one comes out.) I spent the next 5 hours running the update. Again, sometimes the game is in Premium mode and sometimes not. There is no rhyme or reason. I even start the game at times in
    Premium mode, close it and restart it and the Premium mode is gone. At any rate, I CALLED Microsoft Support and was immediately put on hold for 40 minutes after talking to the automated robot that answered the phone. After someone finally picked up, I talked
    to them (again I think they only read the first couple of lines of my case number). They transferred me to another department. I talked to the next person who I assume only read the first few lines of the case. They decided I needed to talk to someone else
    and gave me ANOTHER CASE NUMBER! During the transfer, I could hear the music and I could hear people talking all at the same time. Shortly after that, the line went dead.

It seems to me Microsoft does not want to fix the problem with the game that people are having. The support has gone out the window. They have my money and that's all they care about.

VERY DISSATISFIED!

:)

Fradavh, Jan 26, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw not loading puzzles

From the MS support page:

Remove and readd the program.

You won't lose anything because it is tied to your Microsoft account.

Just go to the app in settings and right click and uninstall.

Then reinstall using the store.

If that does not work then below is a link to the Jigsaw support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/legacy-devices/w...

M3tal Daz3, Jan 26, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Great advice!

Hey there again!

Apologies for the delayed response. If you open up the start menu and begin to type in "Remove", the first option should be "Add or remove programs". From within that screen, you should be able to remove Microsoft Jigsaw if it's still installed. Let us know
    what you find.

Mister Maka, Jan 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: