Support for hard to solve games in tournements?

Discus and support Support for hard to solve games in tournements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello anybody? I am interested in finding out if there is a support forum for how to solve difficult expert games in Microsoft solitaire game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DreamScuba, Jul 7, 2018.

1. DreamScuba
    DreamScuba Guest

Hello anybody? I am interested in finding out if there is a support forum for how to solve difficult expert games in Microsoft solitaire game tournaments? You know, for the impossible to solve games that you sware isn't solvable? Also, there are many players
    that solve all the games in these tournaments in hardly any time at all & I just know they're cheating LOL! So please answer back anyone...

Smiles,

Dream Scuba (on Xbox/Microsoft solitaire game tournaments.

:)

DreamScuba, Jul 7, 2018
  2. xbox 360 slim hard drive unformatted

I was able to find this in the support section for xbox 360.

I’m being prompted to format my hard drive

If you are using a non-Microsoft (counterfeit) hard drive, the device may appear as “unformatted” and you may be prompted to format the hard drive. Try disconnecting your hard drive and then reconnecting it to see if it solves the problem. Also, try to clear
    the cache on the hard drive. If these methods don’t solve the problem, contact Xbox Support.

Note Always use Microsoft authorized products for the best gaming experience.

Hopefully this helps with your problem. The number to reach xbox support is 1-800-4my-xbox.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Not received an activation code for 1 year XBOX LIVE

Is being hard to solve it!

By support chat, they said that I need to call, because this issue cannot be solved by chat.

I've try talk with support by phone, but nobody answers the call. In the last time, I waited for more than one hour until the connection was dropped.

I'm thinking that I not will solve it. I'm very frustrated!

Semarcos Andrade, Jul 7, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

That part about players being cheaters is just an assumption from your part, as far as you know they are only very good gamers.

I'm positive there are many online guides on how to get better on tournaments. Make sure to find one that will help you

M3tal Daz3, Jul 7, 2018
  5. You could try plugging you question into Google
    and see if anything useful comes up!

GodsAssassin007, Nov 2, 2018
  6. GodsAssassin007 Win User

You could try plugging you question into Google
    and see if anything useful comes up!
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

That part about players being cheaters is just an assumption from your part, as far as you know they are only very good gamers.

I'm positive there are many online guides on how to get better on tournaments. Make sure to find one that will help you
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

Tournements

With these tournaments it all depends on the developer of the game. As they give support for them and also organise the big tournaments.

There is some other games that is starting to have tournaments aswell, for example Farming Simulator on PC. The maps they use for this tournaments is not compatible for console yet, as the restrictions on how many gamers can be on the same map at the same
    time prevents this.
  9. Gerc Cisab Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live!

can anyone say unreal tournement? PC?
  10. TH3 CH0ZIN 1 Win User

SOCIAL NETWORKING "JUST 4 THE GAMERS??"

2v2 Reach tournement sign in or sign up for details!
Thema:

1. Support for hard to solve games in tournements? - Similar Threads - Support hard solve

2. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  3. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  4. Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support: I find this such a cop out, 14 days and still won’t install a game it’s stuck but hey replace the Xbox a fourth time and it will do the same problem. Do you not think something may have gone wrong...
  5. why is the live support so hard to find

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the live support so hard to find: I want help with my chanllenges on my cod games i do a chanllenge and im not getting credit for it. i got all kind of double kills yet im not getting credit for it. I play dmz i put a munition box...
  6. why is support so hard on this site?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is support so hard on this site?: How do i contact microsoft directly? I have an issue im not sure this forum can help with. Trying to sign my child's profile in on xbox one s and it keeps giving a "there's a problem with your...
  7. Does the XboX Series X support mechanical hard drives to expand storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the XboX Series X support mechanical hard drives to expand storage?: Can regular hard drives be used to expand the Xbox Series X storage or only the Seagate Storage Expansion Card can be used? Also, the games that are sold on xbox.com, are they digital downloads...
  8. Will the Xbox 360 support 2 2 TB external hard disks or just 1 2 tb hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox 360 support 2 2 TB external hard disks or just 1 2 tb hdd: the xbox 360 will support a 2 TB external hdd. I have seen on the internet that it will support 2 hdds. is that accurate? 54187aa2-1b26-4b2c-88c3-32ef78122e29
  9. Xbox one External Hard drive doesnt have offline support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one External Hard drive doesnt have offline support: Split from this thread. I'm having the same problem, let me describe the issue. I have many games installed on the external hdd. If I go offline mode, I can play the games. If I unplug the hdd...
  10. Support is too hard to reach

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support is too hard to reach: Is there no more Xbox support phone number???? 934c62e1-18f9-4b1b-a933-adcc00b6b267