Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number ...

Discus and support Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On September 3, 2017, my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was blocked, on September 5, 2017, the Russian Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UtilePopcorn452, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number ...

On September 3, 2017, my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was blocked, on September 5, 2017, the Russian Xbox support service created a request from me to the Microsoft Senior Department. On September 8, 2017, I sent personal data to the Higher Division of Microsoft
    and the Higher Division confirmed that it my account, on September 18, 2017, the Microsoft Senior Department wrote that my account is recognized as mine, my account is OK, and I can recover it.

Here is the letter:

"Hi Alesksey,

I want to thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your unauthorized access claim. I understand that a situation like this can be difficult and I appreciate your patience during this investigation.

The account and billing activity associated with your Microsoft Account has been thoroughly reviewed and I am happy to report that your account is secure and has not been compromised. During my investigation, I was able to confirm that the telephone number
    was provided in this service. You will be able to regain access to the account. Please understand that the security is a priority.

You may receive an email survey in a few days. I would appreciate a few minutes to share your thoughts. Microsoft Customer Support Experience.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced and I appreciate your understanding and patience while I investigated your account.

Sincerely,

Jason Smith "

But even though I tried to restore it many times, the account was still blocked, and on September 19, 2017, the Xbox support service again sent a request to the Higher Division of Microsoft, due to the fact that the account is still locked.

I recovered the password many times, on different days. It does not help.

The Microsoft Senior Department has denied the request to unlock my account without even informing the Russian support of the Xbox.

In October, I applied to support the Xbox of the United States, they said to change the password and wait two days and this also did not help.

I again recovered the password several times, but the account remained blocked.

I again turned to Xbox support in Russia, they told me that Microsoft's Top Department rejected all my requests to unlock the account because I do not remember the Xbox 360 serial code.

But I sold the Xbox 360 for a long time, I play Xbox 360 games on backward compatibility on Xbox One.

I provided my gamertags, credit card numbers and information on their term of service, the serial number of the Xbox One console, the ID, the serial numbers of the consoles that the warranty service provided, the account recovery code, confirmed the phone and
    mail, and I am sure that this is enough to restore your account.

And I can not find out the serial number of the Xbox 360, I sold it for a long time.

But I provided a lot of information, the Xbox 360 serial number can not be the reason to refuse to unlock my account.

The account is still locked.

The account has more than 80 games, it's very dear to me, because of this lock, I missed a few important releases and I can skip the start of the Xbox One X, which I already pre-ordered.

I ask you to unblock my account!

:)

UtilePopcorn452, Oct 13, 2017
  2. BatsArc2
    BatsArc2 Guest
    parental control

good afternoon! I purchased the xbox360 prefix serial number 160610723743, 2012-09-13 but the parental control was on the console. The bidder does not remember either the code or the answer to the question. Tell me what to do. Thank you.

BatsArc2, Oct 13, 2017
  3. saidabuhadba
    saidabuhadba Guest
    hi

hi i don't remember my passcode family xbox360 the serial number:008130210305 the id:003725728239

saidabuhadba, Oct 13, 2017
  4. bakachelera
    bakachelera Guest

Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number ...

You need to reply to the email you received. But be aware, if you don't have the information they are asking you to provide, you may not be able to recover the account.

bakachelera, Oct 13, 2017
  5. I responded to the letter and gave them all the information.

UtilePopcorn452, Nov 1, 2018
  6. UtilePopcorn452 Win User

Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number Xbox360

You need to reply to the email you received. But be aware, if you don't have the information they are asking you to provide, you may not be able to recover the account.
    I responded to the letter and gave them all the information.
  7. bakachelera Win User

Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number Xbox360

8. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox regenerated serial sticker discoloured

9. Pc_Left Win User

serial number

can people steal your account with the serial number? i was just wondering because my friends had my 2nd account and they said they could take my account by having the serial number
  10. Gohan1230 Win User

Suspended XBOX Live Account - FIFA 12 Hack

Hi. Thank you for your help. I don't have everything you are asking for because I have a family gold account, two homes and two consoles. One in Arizona and one in Florida. When I called Microsoft support, I was in Arizona and referenced my Arizona console
    serial number. I wrote the SR # but left all of the info in Arizona when I left for Florida a few weeks back. I am currently in my Florida home and will be here for 3 more weeks. I do have the Florida Serial number on my Florida Xbox (as it is part of my
    family account) and I think I have the Console ID for the Arizona console (got if off of Xbox Live). I do not have the Arizona Serial number with me. I hope this is enough to get a status on my account.

Here is the Info:

[mod edit]
Thema:

1. Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number ... - Similar Threads - Support does restore

2. Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant: Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant b4f47c44-63ba-46f3-b1d0-49adab559e3e
  3. Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...: In addition to webpage translation, what other ways can I make this webpage display in Chinese? xbox.com/en-US/play How to find XGPU games that support Chinese language?...
  4. does FarCry 5 support cross version co-op?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does FarCry 5 support cross version co-op?: I have a friend on Steam who plays Farcry 5 and I play Farcry 5 on Xbox gamepass. Does Farcry 5 support cross platform playing and is Steam included? cf2832b6-e4d8-4e6d-bd48-b9c3d9d90817
  5. MY fh4 The display adapter does not support DX12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY fh4 The display adapter does not support DX12: The display adapter does not support DX12 531aa94c-e062-44cc-9b23-fc830da0574a
  6. Call back function does NOT work, automated support does NOT work, **** happened to the old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call back function does NOT work, automated support does NOT work, **** happened to the old...: After a game (Battlefield 1) corrupted my files I completed a console reset, I am now locked out of my console as I cannot remember an old email address that I set up my original xbox with over 10...
  7. does cloud gaming support online chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does cloud gaming support online chat: im using a chromebook for cloud gaming and i cant talk to or hear my party. is this feature not accessible with xbox cloud gaming? 3db5d9b9-53d7-4d19-ad7b-ed66c1147adb
  8. Why does it bring to a support page when signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it bring to a support page when signing in: When i try to sign in to cloud gaming on mobile it brings straight to a support page on how to change my privacy settings? 35f833ba-b40e-4a5e-a542-8b80490a228c
  9. Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Xbox Series X Elden Ring digital game (Korean Store) support English audio and...: I have the Xbox Series X, bought in South Korea. I am an expat that lives here and use a Korean credit card and have a Korean address, which means I am required to buy from the Korean Xbox store....
  10. So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does...: So whenever I go to my Xbox support it says that the Xbox status is limited even though when I check it everything is fine 97f7921f-7e34-4009-a3d6-ad4ce36f08b2