support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

Discus and support support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NS200, Dec 22, 2023.

1. NS200
    NS200 Guest

there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!!

Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from the search menu.

Search doesn't show any result. Have lot of trouble shooting with online support ( from the gamer community ) but no solution.

We did factory reset and everything but console just doesn't show up any games. Super frustrating with xbox console because there is no good support available.

It seems that the console doesn't recognize wi-fi although console shows that all wi-fi is all good connected and status is also good.

It was working few days ago.

any input will be great help.

:)

NS200, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response.

I have checked the screenshot you have provided recently. If you have received this error message, according to Independent Advisor, Christian Quinto: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...r-a-call/884a40a0-b3b9-4693-a5cc-31b0a3d36d30

"Xbox Support could be busy at the moment, trying again later could help.

You can try the steps provided in this link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/important-how-to-contact-xbox-support-or-have-them/97a9d085-ced3-4915-9a31-4b3314fb0a6b"

You may also try the chat support to check if it's available.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. NS200 Win User

ok thanks. I will have l look at option to send for repair.

did you see the screen shot I attached in the original question regarding call back issue I have ?

I am attaching here again.. this is what I see whenever ( and it's every time ) I do request call back.

[​IMG]
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series X console.

Based on your description, it appears you have already exhausted all the workarounds yet the issue persists.

I highly recommend you check your free warranty repair order for your Xbox Series X console by signing your account and follow the instructions through the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

As for reaching out to Microsoft Xbox Support, according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Try to contact them using these methods:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. NS200 Win User

how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?

ok thanks understood.

I am not 100% sure if that's the only option left for me to resolve my console issue.

if you could help on this question, will be great. - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/support-callback-service-broken-none-of-game/9c8cee48-48df-4507-83f1-799b7683c22d
  6. Georges C. Win User

The Callback Service Not Working

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MollySmallwood, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor your account, the best way to get help would be to contact Xbox support via chat via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
Thema:

1. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x - Similar Threads - support callback service

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. Is there a reason i never get a callback from ms support when i set up one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a reason i never get a callback from ms support when i set up one?: Ive been having trouble of accessing a account that got compromised for over a year now and i cant seem to get hold of ms support, i keep setting up callbacks thru the xbox support and they have...
  6. Why is Xbox support callback not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Xbox support callback not working?: Why can’t I get hold of Xbox support? I have returned a headset under warranty weeks ago and I have heard nothing back. Request a call back is not working and there is no telephone support number....
  7. Xbox Customer Support Callback Option (United Kingdom)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Customer Support Callback Option (United Kingdom): hi, new here. for around 8 months or so the only way to get customer support in the uk has been referring you to a gamer in the community, or sending you to links for faqs, does anyone know if...
  8. New in box XBoX that won’t update - callback support is awful

in XBoX on Consoles
    New in box XBoX that won’t update - callback support is awful: Finally opened my XBox series X and guess what? It is stuck in a checking for updates loop that fails. Tried all the troubleshooting options, reset, offline etc. looks like a failure with the...
  9. Support callback not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support callback not working: Hi, I've gone through support and need to access the callback feature. I go through the process and after I put my phone number in it just keeps saying there's a problem at our end we are working...
  10. can not contact support or submit warrty repair online or via callback as both have faults

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not contact support or submit warrty repair online or via callback as both have faults: Can not contact support. tried submitting warranty claim online but wont complete. i get a message sorry something went wrong on our end try again later. I have for the last 2 weeks. Tried using...