Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox?

Discus and support Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox? submitted by /u/WeMakeMattSuffer [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WeMakeMattSuffer, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox?

/u/WeMakeMattSuffer, Apr 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Syixx__ Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

I am a huge Superman fan and I agree.. there hasn't been a decent game. The Superman Returns game I liked alright and kind of liked the idea of Metropolis having a health bar as opposed to Superman... but random robots hurting Superman makes me cringe...
    Here's to hoping one day we'll get one!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Superman returns

Sorry, this can't be done. The Xbox 360 game was delisted from the Marketplace some years ago now - reason, EA no longer hold the Superman license.
  4. Zanten Win User

FML Microsoft Charging for Dayz

Trust me. Compared to Superman Returns, those games are all GEMS.
  5. U Could B Mine Win User

Hardest Achievement On Xbox

Superman Returns: The Greatest Day

Play A Total Of 12 Hours
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Where are the good horror games!?!

I still maintain that Superman returns is the best horror game on the 360, you will have nightmares for months after playing that game.
Thema:

Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox?

1. Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox? - Similar Threads - Superman returns game

2. Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...: Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find out that it don’t work on my Xbox Series X! It was my favorite game growing up...
  3. Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?: It would be really cool if yall can make all the 007 gamee compatible to xbox one 3f3a6b71-78f1-48bd-9ba9-4499900f5488
  4. An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?: Up until the ARKHAM series, there hadn't really been a decent Batman game. As of now, there has YET to be a decent SUPERMAN game. So...take the flight mechanic from ANTHEM and use it to build a...
  5. The movie Rampage is actually DEATH OF SUPERMAN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The movie Rampage is actually DEATH OF SUPERMAN.: Dwayne Johnson Rampage, if puchased and watched on xbox is actually not the movie Rampage. Instead I'm watching Death of superman. Only on xbox consoles though. If I try to watch Rampage on the...
  6. Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Movie voucher for Batman v Superman after purchasing LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe Ed.: I never received movie coupon. dfd7fca6-2d0c-48f2-89ae-abfe59bcdc4e
  7. Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One: Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen the movie (I waited 2 weekends till after the...
  8. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just chatted with a live support movie cash promo. I bought BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on 3/18, was keep telling that I would receive the code within 7-10 days, but I have yet receive the code. Can...
  9. Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash: Just had a second chat with Support - they explained that there's an engineering problem and that they're working on it... doesn't help much obviously... 14c0f012-bcc4-4358-a95d-72e87a8a5c0f
  10. Superman returns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Superman returns: can yall please add superman returns to backward compatibility please a06d7536-d8ac-4d27-975d-eaad90c9aa65