Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

Discus and support Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silfrinlogi, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Silfrinlogi
    Silfrinlogi Guest

Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I didn't get all the cool perks. Didn't trust your service to continue. And for good reason too. This morning
    all I wanted to do was relax and watch Planet Earth 2 on Netflix. I had a small blackout in my area and I rebooted the xbox and (BOOM) I am now bricked from being able to utilize the
    [Mod Removed] console. It is now just a hardrive for dvds and other discs. Very poor service. And your hospitality is crap as well. I am SUPER HAPPY that I refused to pay for such
    [Mod Removed] . Best decision ever. I suggest you stop treating your customers like criminals as well. Might add more instead of dropping them. I'm going over to Sony until you get your
    [Mod Removed] together. Not the first instance of xbox service screwing Me over, royally. Just saying this is an ongoing on their end. Always something different too.

:)

Silfrinlogi, Sep 3, 2018
  2. AllyCDXX
    AllyCDXX Guest
    xbox live gold didnt renew

If I had to guess I would guess the bill date on your account is the 25th of each month but your autorenewal date for your last subcription was on the 26th so you were billed for the current month of service on the very last day of your service month. So
    that charge was for your last month of service (10/26-11/26).

AllyCDXX, Sep 3, 2018
  3. KEEGAN6375
    KEEGAN6375 Guest
    Paying xbox live gold

I paid for 1 month of xbox live gold, couldn't pay last month so they cut us off we didn't have live well now they say they want 19 dollars and some change for laat month and this month. Why would I have to pay for service I didn't have. And who do I speak
    with?

KEEGAN6375, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

Hi there Silfrinlogi

Sorry to here you will be leaving the XBox Community! Just a query though you may have already left... have you checked your NAT type and configuration settings on your router? Many times this has been the under lying problem for users. When I first set
    up my X I couldn't connect to anything and after digging around I found my NAT was closed!! So had to play around with my new router to get all the ports correct. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

These guys were amazing in helping me out.

x Harlon Nayl x, Sep 28, 2018
  5. x Harlon Nayl x Win User

Hi there Silfrinlogi

Sorry to here you will be leaving the XBox Community! Just a query though you may have already left... have you checked your NAT type and configuration settings on your router? Many times this has been the under lying problem for users. When I first set
    up my X I couldn't connect to anything and after digging around I found my NAT was closed!! So had to play around with my new router to get all the ports correct. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

These guys were amazing in helping me out.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rainbow Six Siege not Showing on Xbox app, even with Game Pass Ultimate

I was about to suggesting that (re-link your accounts) if maybe you didn't have any of the services above.

I'm glad to hear that everything's working as usual again!

Happy gaming
  7. xxSPAZTEKxx Win User

Xbox one and destiny is down again.

Same here. The number of times xbl has gone down in the last two months alone is unacceptable. If I'm paying for this service it should work.
  8. TheCowOfNow-7C0BEAF3 Win User

Error code 8015d083

I'm in the same spot as well, nothing has worked. Still down. So glad I pay for this *** service right now. Also this is like the 3rd time this exact situation has come up in the last month. Completely unacceptable.
  9. WPAK Win User

How do I get rid of the 4 button key at login?

Ah ok, I indeed missed that :) the last time that's how I was able to remove it, strange it didn't work for you. But glad to hear it was fixed by re-downloading the profile as suggested by vdeathrow93
Thema:

1. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That - Similar Threads - Super Glad DIDN'T

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    my pc is acting super weird for some reasons: hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play...
  6. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  7. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491
  8. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so...
  9. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps: so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games 7e72f7ae-d64c-4b17-a7cb-e8757145db36
  10. Audio super quiet on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio super quiet on Xbox one: My Xbox is super quiet and every time I try to turn up the sound through the volume menu it’s all greyed out and says “use your headset or other device to change the volume”. I have a turtlebeach...