Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

Discus and support Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonah Falcon, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Jonah Falcon
    Jonah Falcon Guest

Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it.

I own the disc version, so it won't even let me review the game because I don't "own" it.

https://twitter.com/JonahFalcon/status/1703523513292726500

Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported" [​IMG]

Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported" [​IMG]

:)

Jonah Falcon, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jonah Falcon,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jonah Falcon,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, after unlocking the achievements from Super Bomberman it does not registering due to an error message. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

The message "Achievements not supported" usually means that the game or app doesn't support Xbox achievements. However, it seems unusual for this to occur with Super Bomberman R 2 as it should support achievements.

This could be a temporary issue or a bug. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Restart Your Console: Fully shut down your console and restart it. This can often resolve temporary issues.

2. Check for Game Updates: Make sure your game is up to date. If there's an update available, install it.

3. Reinstall the Game: If the issue persists, you might need to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If none of these step's work, we recommend report this problem through report a new problem app on Xbox console so this can reach to our engineers and investigated. To report a problem using the app, see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Super Bomberman R

Hey there Quiddelbach,

Thanks for reaching out. In reference to your question, I did some digging to get you some information.

The game
    Super Bomberman R
    is created with these capabilities:

• Local Multiplayer
    • Online Multiplayer
    • Local Co-op

Game Modes:

• Story Mode A campaign playable alone or with a friend in local co-op. Join the 8 Bomberman heroes and help them to defeat the Evil Emperor Buggler!
    • Battle Mode The classic and fun Battle Mode is back. Play with up to [4/8] players locally or 8 players online!
    • Grand Prix Grand Prix is a new competitive mode in which teamwork is key.

For more game specifics such as what steps to take. I recommend reaching out to the developers support forums for a quick run through.

Hope this helps.
  5. Quiddelbach Win User

Super Bomberman R

Definitely not intuitive, I've Googled, YouTube'd and not found anything, my guess is it's not possible but I thought I'd post here on the off chance someone knows better.
  6. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Super Bomberman R

If it's like the Switch version you can but it's really complicated and not intuitive. maybe go and search on YouTube, there's surely a guide about this.
Thema:

1. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported" - Similar Threads - Super Bomberman Achievements

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    my pc is acting super weird for some reasons: hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play...
  6. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  7. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491
  8. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps: so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games 7e72f7ae-d64c-4b17-a7cb-e8757145db36
  9. Gratis Gold Spiel SUPER BOMBERMAN nach Bestätigung nicht mehr gratis [Translation-Free...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gratis Gold Spiel SUPER BOMBERMAN nach Bestätigung nicht mehr gratis [Translation-Free...: Hallo Leute, Hab gestern SUPER BOMBERMAN mit Gold Mitgliedschaft online auf Microsoft Store gratis erworben, aber wurde nach der Bestellung mit vollem Preis vom Konto abgezogen. Kann mir jemand...
  10. Super Bomberman R

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R: Please can someone advise me if it's possible for me and my son to play online on one console against friends on other consoles. For the love of god I can not find away of getting us both into a...