Super annoying bugged Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10

Discus and support Super annoying bugged Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I only use this Controller for playing on PC, but I have several issues with that and its hilarious how bad the "support" for this Controller on PC is.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by G4njaWizard, Nov 12, 2018.

1. G4njaWizard
    G4njaWizard Guest

I only use this Controller for playing on PC, but I have several issues with that and its hilarious how bad the "support" for this Controller on PC is. The Software downloaded over the Store sucks totally.

1. You have no ingame overlay display for the Batterylife, which makes your controller just suddenly turn off when there is no more power. Super annoying if you are just in a online match.
    2. If I want to charge it at that moment, your Windows can't decide wether it's receiving signals over wire or wireless. That makes the game and the whole PC lag extremely every time you press a button.
    3. Sometimes you have to switch the profile on the controller over that middle switch button to make the gamepad working correctly again.
    4. If you disconnect the Controller to quick after connecting cable, your win 10 goes bluescreen... -.-
    Tell me what to do, or fix this ASAP Microsoft.

:)

G4njaWizard, Nov 12, 2018
  2. )(())(
    )(())( Guest
    )(())(, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Accessories Xbox Application

Hi,

An outdated device driver is one possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue. We suggest updating your controller and your Windows 10 PC. Refer to the following links for the steps:

For additional information on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, kindly visit this

link

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 12, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Nov 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: