Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Closer to the Ratchet and Clank series than Fuse, then? Don't expect every 360 game to be backwards compatible - but do expect a lot | GamesRadar+... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Apr 30, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 30, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Boas,

You've finally seen the light and buying an XB1? I knew you had it in you lol Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons" ;)

Seriously though, this game does look like a lot of fun, really looking forward to it.

Lofty Who, Apr 30, 2014
  4. Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

Well, as far as I know this will be a heavy online focus, so not single player like R&C and not just Co-op like Fuse.

Anyway, I can't wait to see it in action and get more details on the overall game play situation.

CollapseControl, Apr 30, 2014
  5. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    i like Insomniac but if this is yet another multiplayer only game, then i'll pass (again).

DEACON, Apr 30, 2014
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ Got to say, I don't like the idea of this being online only ( if it is of course )

Lofty Who, Apr 30, 2014
  7. But then you don't know what you'll be missing Deacon!

Galactic Geek, Apr 30, 2014
  8. DEACON
    DEACON Guest

DEACON, Apr 30, 2014
  9. Glad to hear it's got single player as well. I can't wait to hear more about this game maybe at E3 . This game caught my interest at last year's E3.

DRAGON 40 LEE, May 1, 2014
  10. Single player is what will sell this for me on day one if its got a good story to back it up.

Mark Sherwood, May 1, 2014
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ vDEACON ...

Thanks for the link.

This makes me happy Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons" :)

Lofty Who, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: