Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, just under 2 weeks ago I posted a question about an error i have been recieving for about 2 weeks now while trying to install Sunset Overdrive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheAwesomeMyles, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later

Hi all,

just under 2 weeks ago I posted a question about an error i have been recieving for about 2 weeks now while trying to install Sunset Overdrive on my XSX. It is the only game I have been having issues with being the game the second I start the install will stop and send an Installation Stopped error. In this time I have installed and updated numerous games without issues and even tried installing SO on other consoles and on other networks with the same error being consistant. I was given a list of things to try last time I posted which unfortunately none of them worked and even contacted xbox support just for them to ignore what I said and send me in circles doing the same things. If anyone knows whats going on that would be great!

Thanks,

MylesFFA

:)

TheAwesomeMyles, Nov 13, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later