Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save"

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is claimed that Sunset Overdrive support cloud saving, but in fact it is not for me, I played the game on my pc (Xbox App) for a long time (e.g.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gogo gogo3, Sep 10, 2022.

1. gogo gogo3
    gogo gogo3 Guest

It is claimed that Sunset Overdrive support cloud saving, but in fact it is not for me, I played the game on my pc (Xbox App) for a long time (e.g. finished 60% of the game), then loaded it up on my laptop and all it says "New Game" ...

Any solutions for this issue ?

:)

gogo gogo3, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Omnigear Win User

I don't know how to save at the cloud my save file of sunset overdrive from pc

If you have Sunset overdrive on Xbox one should you not be able to just use that same save file? Arent the saves automatically uploaded to your live cloud saves?
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello gogo gogo3,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello gogo gogo3,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

To answer your query, try to check if you are signed in to Microsoft Store and Xbox app from the laptop you are trying to play the game with. We understand that you wanted to keep playing the game progress saved on your other device and to be continued on laptop. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. Can you please confirm if you have signed into your account on Microsoft Store, Xbox app and the game - Sunset Overdrive? Making sure the game progress should synced up once signed in.
    2. Please post a screenshot of the issue especially if you saw any error message or code.
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. ravary212 Win User

Music

Undertale and sunset overdrive , undertale: sans song and on sunset overdrive: different answer
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

Thema:

1. Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save" - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive Cloud

2. Achievement not unlocking - Sunset Overdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking - Sunset Overdrive: I have completed the D'awww achievement in game and unlocked the outfit for it, but the Xbox achievement won't unlock. I've tried over a few weeks going back to all the locations to see if it will...
  3. Sunset overdrive BROKEN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive BROKEN!: please fix the save game issues and the crashing issues in sunset overdrive i have it on steam and the save system is completely broken and the game crashes all the time I tried talking to the...
  4. Sunset overdrive isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive isn't working: I recently installed Sunset Overdrive from the xbox gamepass PC and the game opens, but when i click "Play as (my xbox account)" i just get sent back to the initial menu. I can't play the game,...
  5. Sunset Overdrive warning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive warning: So I got the xbox gaming pass and downloaded Sunset overdrive recently. Everytime I open the game it allows me to play for 2-4 mins max until this pops up. “Warning: A running process may be...
  6. Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking: Hi. I've been playing Sunset Overdrive on my Xbox One, and late in the game i started achievement hunting, howevwe, there's several achicements whose criteria i've already met, that are not...
  7. Lost all game progress in Sunset Overdrive on PC after reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all game progress in Sunset Overdrive on PC after reinstalling: I was connected to the internet, have the achievements etc., but after reinstalling the game, it says that there are no previous file saves. I can't get back to my character??? Please help or send...
  8. Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass: I've seen a lot of these questions and they always end up in the same spot with "Update your drivers, reinstall, restart, etc." and they end up dead with no solution. I've tried all of those...
  9. Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later: Hi all, just under 2 weeks ago I posted a question about an error i have been recieving for about 2 weeks now while trying to install Sunset Overdrive on my XSX. It is the only game I have been...
  10. Sunset overdrive not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive not working: So I just decided to download Sunset overdrive because it looked cool and waited until today blah, blah blah, but when I launched it I was greeted with a message saying suggested specifications...