Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I've been playing Sunset Overdrive on my Xbox One, and late in the game i started achievement hunting, howevwe, there's several achicements whose... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sebas.vzs, Jul 8, 2022.

1. sebas.vzs
    sebas.vzs Guest

Hi.

I've been playing Sunset Overdrive on my Xbox One, and late in the game i started achievement hunting, howevwe, there's several achicements whose criteria i've already met, that are not unlocking for me, some are stuck at 99% while others just simply remain locked. Such achievements are:

• Shoe Closet
    • Litter
    • The Champion
    • Excalibro

:)

sebas.vzs, Jul 8, 2022
  2. Legal Integrity Win User

Achievement Progress Bar at Zero Percent

I have waited 48 hours and the number of achievements for Sunset Overdrive unlocked is wrong and I have one achievement stuck at Done! Unlocking...
  3. eNamrah Win User

ALL achievement progress reset to 0%

My achievement app progress has been reset as well. I was close to unlocking 2 time-consuming achievements in Sunset Overdrive and the progress is now gone.
  4. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

810 Collectibles Collected and no Achievements!

I was watching a movie on Netflix the other night when an achievement unlocked. I thoght "What the heck was that for?" Turned out to be a Sunset Overdrive achievement and I'd not played for 2 days??

Achievements need fixed before they start adding new UI features,

On other note anyone know how to stop Sunset Overdrive recording clips like every 5 minutes
  5. Legal Integrity Win User

Achievement Progress Bar at Zero Percent

The challenge I unlocked is still not being counted in the number of achievements I have in Sunset Overdrive. It should say 24 and instead says 23.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Sunset OverDrive Chaos Squad Achievement stuck Done! Unlocking.

Hey again LanceX2 and Twigleaf Twigs,

As I look at both of your achievement profiles for Sunset Overdrive, I am seeing that you both have now fully unlocked the achievement "Chaos in the Robot Factory"!

LanceX2 -
    Sunset Overdrive achievement profile

Twigleaf Twigs -
    Sunset Overdrive achievement profile

When each of you have a chance, please let me know if you guys are seeing the same thing on your end. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive achievements

2. Achievement not unlocking - Sunset Overdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking - Sunset Overdrive: I have completed the D'awww achievement in game and unlocked the outfit for it, but the Xbox achievement won't unlock. I've tried over a few weeks going back to all the locations to see if it will...
  3. Sunset overdrive BROKEN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive BROKEN!: please fix the save game issues and the crashing issues in sunset overdrive i have it on steam and the save system is completely broken and the game crashes all the time I tried talking to the...
  4. Sunset overdrive isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive isn't working: I recently installed Sunset Overdrive from the xbox gamepass PC and the game opens, but when i click "Play as (my xbox account)" i just get sent back to the initial menu. I can't play the game,...
  5. Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save": It is claimed that Sunset Overdrive support cloud saving, but in fact it is not for me, I played the game on my pc (Xbox App) for a long time (e.g. finished 60% of the game), then loaded it up on...
  6. Sunset Overdrive warning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive warning: So I got the xbox gaming pass and downloaded Sunset overdrive recently. Everytime I open the game it allows me to play for 2-4 mins max until this pops up. “Warning: A running process may be...
  7. Lost all game progress in Sunset Overdrive on PC after reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all game progress in Sunset Overdrive on PC after reinstalling: I was connected to the internet, have the achievements etc., but after reinstalling the game, it says that there are no previous file saves. I can't get back to my character??? Please help or send...
  8. Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass: I've seen a lot of these questions and they always end up in the same spot with "Update your drivers, reinstall, restart, etc." and they end up dead with no solution. I've tried all of those...
  9. Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later: Hi all, just under 2 weeks ago I posted a question about an error i have been recieving for about 2 weeks now while trying to install Sunset Overdrive on my XSX. It is the only game I have been...
  10. Sunset overdrive not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive not working: So I just decided to download Sunset overdrive because it looked cool and waited until today blah, blah blah, but when I launched it I was greeted with a message saying suggested specifications...