Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

Discus and support Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chosen_Kyrinoz, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2 Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 and Heroes of the Storm to the Xbox Series X.

You guys have proven time and time again you're superior to Blizzard when it comes to designing RTS games and I figure you guys could do console parts of all of those games much much justice as well as breathe some life back into heroes of the storm by bringing it to console.

submitted by /u/Chosen_Kyrinoz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chosen_Kyrinoz, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Will Microsoft Buy Blizzard Or World Of Warcraft?

fat chance and if they do they will be the scorn of the earth, when Microsoft purchases something they destroy it further and completely ruin it.

Microsoft can keep their grubby paws off it.

besides Activision owns Blizzard.
  3. Shocker300 Win User

HOLY CRAP HALO 4!

Microsoft owns the Halo franchise and Blizzard has liscensing rights. Im thinking Halo 4 is a prequel of events to happen in Project Titan aka console mmofps....?
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls for Xbox One

There was a really clever guy on the previous page who pointed out that this is exactly what happened with the XBox 360 version leading people to speculate that there was some sort of marketing or promotional agreement between Sony and Blizzard.

I can't confirm this is the definitive answer since I don't work for Sony, Microsoft or Blizzard however it's a fairly credible one made even more credible by your own article where the developers from Blizzard confirmed they have been developing for the
    XBox ONE.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Infinity Ward to add Aliens mode. Rips off Treyarch's Zombies

IW and Treyarch are both owned by Activision Blizzard, who I'm sure give a lot of "suggestions", so I definitely wouldnt use the phrase "ripped off".

It would be like saying pontiac ripped off its firebird body style from a chevy camaro..
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

what about Blizzard Games such as World of War Craft....

You would have to contact Activision support for help with Blizzard titles

Microsoft does not own Activision at this time, and is legally prohibited from having anything to do with their business until if and when that process is completed. Even then, they will likely maintain their own support.

https://support.activision.com
Thema:

Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

1. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard. - Similar Threads - Suggestions Microsoft owns

2. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  3. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  4. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  7. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  8. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  9. Has Microsoft reintroduced the ability to request\suggest games for the xbox backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Microsoft reintroduced the ability to request\suggest games for the xbox backwards...: I was trying to find out if the backward compatibility suggestion box was open again now that the Series X has been launched? It is still one of my favorite features from Xbox and I would like to...
  10. Rumours suggest that Microsoft could buy Mojang?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumours suggest that Microsoft could buy Mojang?: I see this all over Twitter last night and loads of sites talking about it today. I can't see it myself, I think the rumour mill is spinning out of control but who knows? Rumours suggest that...