suggestion

Discus and support suggestion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zoro _485, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Zoro _485
    Zoro _485 Guest

suggestion

"I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their belongings such as games or subscriptions on the backup account, with the condition that access to these belongings is removed from the old account if it gets stolen."

:)

Zoro _485, Apr 24, 2024
  2. S645IN Win User

Suggestions...

My suggestion is to create a parent child assignment feature so that you can control not only access but payment options. In other words, when a child wants to buy something it emails/texts the parents account which could automatically approve/bill or reject
    without giving access to information that should be private. This should also allow a passkey/additional code for purchases. If they have access to the account (approved or not), you should be able to add a secondary security code as an additional security
    measure.
  3. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Suggestions...

I don't work in the Xbox Group, so I can't tell you. I know that they do read the forums, review, and take feature requests.
  4. EvolutionMVP Win User

Suggestions...

To give you an idea, I rank this as my most wanted addition to Xbox 360. Having my account soiled with content I do not want is bothersome.
  5. EvolutionMVP Win User

Suggestions...

To Xbox 360:

What I suggest to Xbox 360 is more deletion. I want to be able to delete achievements, game history, and download history. This would help keep my account clean. For instance, today I played Spartacus: Legends, and received a few achievements. I really don't
    care for the game, and don't want that game representing me in any way. I can delete the game, but that is not good enough. I want the achievements and game history deleted, then I want to delete it from my download history as well, it bothers me being on
    there.

Also, sometimes just by clicking on something on the marketplace sometimes it will download something. The other day I clicked on something and the "TODAY" app began to download, now that's on my history forever. I don't want that on there though.

Conclusion:

+Permanently Delete Game History

+Permanently Delete Achievements

+Permanently Delete Download History
  6. Killemmebad Win User

Suggestions...

My suggestions is that of exclusive's,since you( Microsoft) have an exclusive deal with one of the biggest sport franchise's the NFL,so my suggestions is why not broaden your exclusive sport franchise's to include the biggest motorsport franchises in the
    united states,NASCAR...i believe that an exclusive deal with the biggest motorsport franchise would be a great move for your company and NASCAR. To date NASCAR is being broadcasted through multiple sports media outlets,meaning the only way for fans like myself
    to see every race in the season is to pay outrageous prices for sports packages that don't fully cover all the races,with an exclusive deal through the Xbox one entertainment experience you( Microsoft) could solve this dilemma. By bringing NASCAR on the Xbox
    one it could be another weapon in your exclusive's arsenal to sell more units,and to make fans of the NASCAR sport happy.just an idea but I think that bringing the fastest growing motorsport franchise to an exclusive deal with Xbox one is a win win for everyone.
Thema:

suggestion

1. suggestion - Similar Threads - suggestion

2. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  3. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  4. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  8. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  9. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  10. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....