Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account

Discus and support Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello development teams at Microsoft, especially those in Xbox. I accidentally started up Forza Street with my wrong account and I want to unbind the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leon2022, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Leon2022
    Leon2022 Guest

Hello development teams at Microsoft, especially those in Xbox.

I accidentally started up Forza Street with my wrong account and I want to unbind the game permanently from that Xbox account. HOWEVER, it is absurdly impossible to remove such a free game from the Xbox account. I DO NOT want to hide the game, only unbind the game permanently from it, since I didn't pay any on the account I used to, only the other account I play Forza Street on.

Can you please make this feature happen for those with free games? And limit the "unbind the game permanently from the Xbox account" feature to the free games such as Forza Street, as well as Game Pass games which were no longer played (but not fully paid yet)? This feature shall not apply to fully-paid games either.

As far as I know, I have fully-paid Forza Motorsport 7 on both this and other account, and I do not plan to remove it.

Thank you and hope you implement this feature as soon as possible.

:)

Leon2022, Jan 9, 2022
  2. xTye Win User

Microsoft, why will you not allow me to cancel my Xbox Live subscription?

I wouldn't suggest contacting the bank. If a payment is stopped then they'll consider your Gold unpaid and suspend the account for nonpayment.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Having Xbox sign-in issues in Forza Horizon 4 (steam version). Need help. [SOLVED-Read comments]

Did you ask Steam already to unbind your account mate?
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Cant add funds to child account

Is there a previously unpaid balance on the account?
  5. LamyaiS Win User

Having Xbox sign-in issues in Forza Horizon 4 (steam version). Need help. [SOLVED-Read comments]

Did you ask Steam already to unbind your account mate?
    How can I do that?

Could you please recommend me?
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Why do you need xbox live gold to play fortnite xbox while on other platforms its 100%free to play?

So an xbox title that is free to download yet utilizes Live services should be exempt from a fee? I don't own an xbox JUST to play fortnite...I just happen to play fortnite on it. And I have an active subscription because I play many games on it and I
    enjoy the stability and security of it's network (which is not maintained by unpaid individuals) If you want to play fortnite completely for free you can play on the other platforms.
Thema:

1. Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account - Similar Threads - Suggestion Unbind free

2. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  3. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  4. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion: "I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their belongings such as games or subscriptions on...
  7. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  9. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  10. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...