Suggestion: Leaderboard Reward - 1 month xbox live

Discus and support Suggestion: Leaderboard Reward - 1 month xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A lot of people have minecraft. Like a lot. Like a metric-butt-ton. More than 2, but less that 47 billion. A LOT. But, not everyone has xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkOvcharka, Aug 10, 2014.

1. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest

A lot of people have minecraft. Like a lot. Like a metric-butt-ton. More than 2, but less that 47 billion. A LOT.

But, not everyone has xbox live. We can't see the other people's worlds. Twitch is not even up yet, and probably won't ever be on xbox 360. Some people want to play multiplayer minecraft, but won't play solo.

Thought...

On the leaderboards, in hardmode (also know as "Work Together or Die") I have 24 spider rider kills. yep /flex, it's requried by law to kill them on sight. Even if you don't have a sword. You die trying, or you suck.

So...idea!

Hot new xbox live 1 time reward! Kill 50 Spider Riders on "Work Together or Die" mode, solo...win 1 month xbox live free!!!!

That should even be a freak'n achievement.

:)

DarkOvcharka, Aug 10, 2014
  2. Codes replacement request

Can I exchange a 1 month Xbox live gold suscription reward for a 1 month of Xbox game pass suscription instead

STAINED SCARS, Aug 10, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Error in gold status

Hello DannyWC,

We see that you are not receiving Gold Status this month due to your subscription being a promotional Gold subscription for 1 month. Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, so your free 1 month is not eligible. From our FAQ:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.

XBLRewards8, Aug 10, 2014
  4. SamuKa619
    SamuKa619 Guest

See in my profile, I have ^^ and I need so much of the code.... =D

SamuKa619, Aug 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: