Suggestion for Games on Demand and preordering: (Moderators/Admins please direct this to ...

Discus and support Suggestion for Games on Demand and preordering: (Moderators/Admins please direct this to ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First off, I have no idea if the people at Xbox have given this any thought or even publicly announced anything relating to preordering digital games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Don Cherry 19, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Suggestion for Games on Demand and preordering: (Moderators/Admins please direct this to ...

First off, I have no idea if the people at Xbox have given this any thought or even publicly announced anything relating to preordering digital games.

I just want to say that I would absolutely love to have an option to preorder games. I used to be skeptical about buying games off of the console out of fear of something going wrong, like having to be online to play them or some sort of billing error that
    locked me out of the game after I bought it. Anyway, I swallowed my brave pill and bought two games on the Xbox One store. I play the crap out of Battlefield 4 and NBA 2k14. I now feel comfortable buying games directly through Xbox after experiencing ZERO
    problems with my previous purchases. Now, I would love the ability to preorder games directly from my Xbox One, especially games I know I'm going to buy one way or another. It makes life that much more easy having a game bought already and just having to download
    it on release...

My only concern really is how they would handle preorder exclusives. I.e. For NHL 15 Gamestop is having a bonus item just for preordering at no additional cost, I'm sure other stores have the same thing, Gamestop just happens to be the place I normally do
    business with. I honestly don't care for the bonuses as much, but if I'm getting the game for the same price, why not get a little bonus too.

Summary: Preordering games on Xbox Live VIA games on demand is a great idea and I can personally guarantee my business with you guys if you implement a system for it!

:)

Don Cherry 19, Jul 27, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Preorder of Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildlands Ultimate Edition

There were no offers to receive credits just for preordering that game. It would have counted as a punch towards your games on demand punchcard.

Smwutches, Jul 27, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    missing rewards

There were no offers to receive credits just for preordering that game. It would have counted towards your Games on Demand punchcard and you would need 2 other eligible purchases to complete the offer and receive the credits.

Smwutches, Jul 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Suggestion for Games on Demand and preordering: (Moderators/Admins please direct this to ...

onyxishere, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: