Suggestion: Adjustable Microphone Sensitivity

Discus and support Suggestion: Adjustable Microphone Sensitivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As it is with the PS3 you can go to your console settings and adjust the sensitivity to either level 5 or level 1. At level one you have to shout into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosephCutcher, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Suggestion: Adjustable Microphone Sensitivity

As it is with the PS3 you can go to your console settings and adjust the sensitivity to either level 5 or level 1. At level one you have to shout into the microphone before it transmits to other players, at 5 you don't have to shout.

The Xbox 360 does not have the ability to adjust the software settings, and getting a more sensitive microphone is pointless because you still have no control over the sensitivity meaning i still cant whisper at night when i need to.

so i'm asking the community, how do i get feedback to Xbox? i would also like this on the One.

:)

JosephCutcher, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Microphone Sensitivity

Hi r0aringbear,

Sorry but that isn't a feature with the Xbox. Right now via the console you can only change headset volume, headset chat mixer, and change mic monitoring levels. If this is a feature you would like added I would suggest going to the
    Feedback Site
    and up-voting the one that best matches your idea (there were a few similar ones).

Hordie, Jan 27, 2014
  3. r0aringbear
    r0aringbear Guest
    Microphone Sensitivity

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the sensitivity on my microphone. It always picks up my voice really loud I tried putting my microphone further away from my voice but its still pretty loud. My friends could always hear back ground noise that sometimes is not even
    that loud. I think Microsoft should add a microphone sensitivity settings on an update such as Skype. They have an audio settings where you can change your microphone sensitivity to make it loud or soft. I really hope they can fix this problem or if you had
    this problem and fixed it please contact me. Thanks!

r0aringbear, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Suggestion: Adjustable Microphone Sensitivity