SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea

Discus and support SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently they have removed the AMEM because of many issues with it, I personally have also many times submitted tickets to the rewards team due to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Davis_8, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Davis_8
    Davis_8 Guest

Recently they have removed the AMEM because of many issues with it, I personally have also many times submitted tickets to the rewards team due to issues with it tracking.

I have an idea, if not already in place why not just rebuild the Xbox rewards app into to something that works better. Overall I think the Xbox Rewards app is very buggy and should be overhauled. Maybe even get rid of it as an "Xbox" only app and make it a Rewards app which you can access via cloud gaming as well, so when not at home you can still earn those points and not have to be using your Xbox. This could also apply to anyone who may eventually access Gamepass via a smart TV app. Now would be the time for this seeing as cloud gaming is getting bigger. Xbox is technically now more then just a console, it's more like a gaming service.

:)

Davis_8, Mar 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: