sudoku

Discus and support sudoku in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when will Microsoft fix the problem with sudoku not running. very annoying. it's been 5 days now. 844d21a8-8430-47d5-8dcd-f56a6c6f8c55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JosephHunter, Nov 30, 2018.

1. JosephHunter
    JosephHunter Guest

sudoku

when will Microsoft fix the problem with sudoku not running. very annoying. it's been 5 days now.

:)

JosephHunter, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Problem with access to Sudoku

I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled with no result. I can click on the green xbox button in the upper right hand corner of Sudoku and be signed into xbox without any problem. I can exit Sudoku, sign into xbox, and punch the
    "play Sudoku" button, which initiates Sudoku, but Sudoku still says it cannot connect to xbox.

I have on a couple of occasions seen a message momentarily when I first initiate Sudoku that seems to imply that this is a new version of Sudoku and you don't have to sign into xbox to play it. But then I don't have any history
    of my playing Sudoku over the past 4 years. The message disappears before I can study it. Is there a new version of Sudoku that is causing my problem?

Help

WonderClover48, Nov 30, 2018
  3. rodwo
    rodwo Guest
    sudoku keeps looping back to start

When I try to play daily challenges sudoku, it goes back to daily challenge start screen. I click sudoku goes to sudoku click daily challenges and it goes back to microsoft daily challenges.

rodwo, Nov 30, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

sudoku

{Parity}, Dec 1, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    XBF Brad A, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

sudoku