sudoku game on DarnedWarroir keeps droping to home page

Discus and support sudoku game on DarnedWarroir keeps droping to home page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sudoku and other Xbox games on DarnedWarrior box keeps dropping to home page after selecting daily challenge. 2cefba84-683e-4c92-8c33-46ecc0b95ad0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarnedWarrior63, Nov 17, 2016.

1. sudoku game on DarnedWarroir keeps droping to home page

Sudoku and other Xbox games on DarnedWarrior box keeps dropping to home page after selecting daily challenge.

:)

DarnedWarrior63, Nov 17, 2016
  2. cmsunday
    cmsunday Guest
    Problem with Microsoft Sudoku

Sudoku keeps looping back to start screen, will not open sudoku games for the last 3 to 4 days

cmsunday, Nov 17, 2016
  3. sudoku help

Sudoku not working. What do I need to do? It doesn't respond and then clicks back to home page.

DirtyGuitar4656, Nov 17, 2016
  4. cmsunday Win User

Problem with Microsoft Sudoku

Sudoku keeps looping back to start screen, will not open sudoku games for the last 3 to 4 days
  5. PowderKeg82 Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

I've got the same problem happening to me. Haven't tried clearing the system cache yet, and I know my internet connection is not the greatest. But 95% of the times I get dropped from xbox live my computer is still surfing the net just fine.
  6. mzkity Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

This has been happening to me and a lot of my friends as well. It started 3 days ago and all of xbox loads very slow and a lot of the time we will get "some xbox live is not available at this time" (or something like that I forget the exact wording now).
    Randomly get disconnected from live, or it says connected but also says we need to connect..... Everything from the start up is very slow, loading into the home page and so on. Have tried everything on my end with no luck. As it is not just me having the issue
    I have to assume it is not a connection issue. None of us having the problem even live in the same state, let alone town.

I hope someone can shed some light on this problem. It is not constant, but it does get annoying when we get booted randomly for days.
  7. Itinerarium Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

You haven't stated if you are using cable or wifi, you could try the opposite e.g wif to cable... cable to wifi but saying that it could also be your service provider or local area are going through a 'glitchy patch'.
  8. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

Are you using wireless? If so temporarily could you try plugging the cable in directly just to see if its a wireless/router issue.
Thema:

sudoku game on DarnedWarroir keeps droping to home page

1. sudoku game on DarnedWarroir keeps droping to home page - Similar Threads - sudoku game DarnedWarroir

2. How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?: I am experiencing the 0x87DD0005 on my Windows 11 Personal Computer. The error started occurring the first week of May 2023. Prior, the error never occurred. The error occurs when I try to...
  3. Why am I losing progress made with the Casual Sudoku game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I losing progress made with the Casual Sudoku game.: Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku has Daily Challenges and keeps track of successful completion in the Cloud. This seems to happen mostly mid-month and on weekends. Four times my completion of Daily...
  4. Is it possible that someone is playing my Sudoku game and adding to my scores?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible that someone is playing my Sudoku game and adding to my scores?: I've uninstalled my apps on both my laptop and my phone and reinstalled them, I've changed the password twice and even my gamer name, and my statistics are added to by someone or something else...
  5. sudoku not keeping progress of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sudoku not keeping progress of game: Sudoku is not keeping progress of my games since Dec. 2, 2020. I am sign into XBox with my Microsoft account. This is the second time I have asked for help. I have been playing sudoku for many...
  6. Daily Sudoku Game will not record completed games since Dec 3rd

in XBoX on Windows
    Daily Sudoku Game will not record completed games since Dec 3rd: Every day I complete the 3 daily games of Sudoku. I get the completion checks and at the end it shows on the calendar that the day is complete. The next morning I come back and the calendar shows...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save: Until recently, my game progress always saved properly. However after an Internet outage, my game progress never saves. I am not doing anything differently, but am frustrated with this issue. Can...
  8. Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game: How do you use the "Notes" in the Microsoft Sudoku game Ice Breakers? 2a322c5e-1b71-4341-96a1-0fa9b567b0ae
  9. New Microsoft Sudoku game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Microsoft Sudoku game: The new Microsoft Sudoku game has now been installed on my PC and Linx 10 tablet. I can play the games OK on my PC but when I try on my tablet, I get the message 'Resize the window to resume the...
  10. I wouldn't consider myself a game player except for Sudoku. I continue to be listed as a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wouldn't consider myself a game player except for Sudoku. I continue to be listed as a...: I downloaded Microsoft Sudoku on my Galaxy Note10 plus a couple of days ago. I decided to pay the $9.99/year for it which seems high for such a game but I decided to trust Microsoft. To my...