Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ...

Discus and support Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can Access Solitaire and Mahjong and am logged into Xbox but the Sudoku site is not recognizing that I'm logged in to Xbox See the screen shot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonEcclefield, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ...

I can Access Solitaire and Mahjong and am logged into Xbox but the Sudoku site is not recognizing that I'm logged in to Xbox

See the screen shot below. I have tried the instructions on the top right and have also reinstalled the app but no luck

Sudoku Daily Challenges    I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ... [​IMG]

:)

SimonEcclefield, Nov 29, 2018
  2. RonMyers45
    RonMyers45 Guest
    Unable to log onto XBox

I have been receiving the error code 0x87DD0004 every time I try to sign on to play the daily solitaire challenge, Mahjong challenge, Jigsaw challenge and Sudoku challenge. I started at about 10:00 AM yesterday and it has not been corrected. This is worse
    than the typical two to five minute wait to log on.

RonMyers45, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Lukeeelooo
    Lukeeelooo Guest
    Login problems

as well thr Same issue for me - unable to login, and as a result my 'perfect' score for the January daily challenges has vanished. I am simply not inclined to start from scratch again.

I have even tried to log in via my Xbox profile, but still cannot access my scores history for Sudoku, while I have no problem with Solitaire or Mahjong. this sucks.....

Lukeeelooo, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Ralph Anhold
    Ralph Anhold Guest

Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ...

Mine is very similar, and I have tried the re-start; re-boot; uninstall/reinstall troubleshooting practices. Also, I get the same message on different devices. (I think that the CV: code is different)

Sudoku Daily Challenges    I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ... [​IMG]

Ralph Anhold, Nov 29, 2018
  5. I also have the same prob on other devices as you do

SimonEcclefield, Nov 29, 2018
  6. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello!

For this issue I recommend you take a look at the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    and possibly post there to get more information or any options regarding this casual game.

hope this helps!

XBF George L, Nov 6, 2018
  7. XBF George L Win User

Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip below.. I am signed in to Xbox in Solitaire and Mahjong

Hello!

For this issue I recommend you take a look at the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    and possibly post there to get more information or any options regarding this casual game.

hope this helps!
  8. Ralph Anhold Win User

Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip below.. I am signed in to Xbox in Solitaire and Mahjong

Mine is very similar, and I have tried the re-start; re-boot; uninstall/reinstall troubleshooting practices. Also, I get the same message on different devices. (I think that the CV: code is different)

[​IMG]
  9. SimonEcclefield Win User

I also have the same prob on other devices as you do
  10. Lukeeelooo Win User

Login problems

as well thr Same issue for me - unable to login, and as a result my 'perfect' score for the January daily challenges has vanished. I am simply not inclined to start from scratch again.

I have even tried to log in via my Xbox profile, but still cannot access my scores history for Sudoku, while I have no problem with Solitaire or Mahjong. this sucks.....
  11. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
Thema:

1. Sudoku Daily Challenges I am unable to access as it gives me an error see the Screen Clip ... - Similar Threads - Sudoku Daily Challenges

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. how do i access sudoku with solitaire premium edition for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i access sudoku with solitaire premium edition for free: how do i access sudoku with solitaire premium edition for free d4111731-2943-4294-bec7-ba28f0c7e5cd
  5. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy: I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all. Please consider...
  6. How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?: I am experiencing the 0x87DD0005 on my Windows 11 Personal Computer. The error started occurring the first week of May 2023. Prior, the error never occurred. The error occurs when I try to...
  7. Why am I losing progress made with the Casual Sudoku game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I losing progress made with the Casual Sudoku game.: Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku has Daily Challenges and keeps track of successful completion in the Cloud. This seems to happen mostly mid-month and on weekends. Four times my completion of Daily...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress: Microsoft Sudoku (2.8.10203.0) is only intermittently saving progress. When I close the app and come back, it doesn't credit all the progress I've made. I remember having this problem maybe two...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iPhone 11) with no luck. Also, although I show 16 perfect months in...
  10. Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot: Error shows as: [img] f0cab855-f7b5-4e84-9ed2-dccd7bd46331