Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

Discus and support Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matija Tomasic, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am sure it is not due to mojang migration as the account was already connected to microsoft. I would like to solve this issue but I can not find the right category at support so I am having a little trouble contacting the support. Therefore I can provide necessary information for my minecraft account recovery.
    Best regards.

:)

Matija Tomasic, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft account does not own the game"

Hello, Matija my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

I understand your frustration with your Minecraft Java Edition suddenly not being recognized on your Microsoft account. It's important to address this issue as soon as possible to regain access to your game.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue

Troubleshooting:

Double-check your account: Ensure you're logging in with the correct Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft purchase. Check for typos or any variations in your email address.

Verify Mojang account migration: If you migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account, confirm the process is complete. Visit the Mojang website and log in with your Microsoft credentials. If your Minecraft profile appears linked to your account, the migration is successful.

Check for game purchase confirmation:

Look for any email receipts or purchase confirmations from Mojang or Microsoft related to your Minecraft Java Edition purchase. These might contain relevant information about your account and transaction.

Update Minecraft Launcher: Ensure you're using the latest version of the Minecraft Launcher. Outdated versions might have compatibility issues.

Reinstall Minecraft Launcher: If updating doesn't resolve the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Minecraft Launcher. This can sometimes fix corrupted files or software conflicts.

Clear Minecraft Launcher cache: Clearing the cache can sometimes resolve temporary glitches. Close the Launcher and press Windows Key + R. Type %appdata%, press Enter, and delete the .minecraft folder.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi, Tyme my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

No, you cannot directly transfer your Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account. Each Minecraft Java account is associated with a specific Microsoft account, and it's not possible to change this association directly. The only way to play Minecraft Java with a different Microsoft account would be to create a new Minecraft Java account and purchase the game again.

Knowing everything I told you, I'm sorry that you can't change your minecraft account to a different microsoft account, I hope you have a happy day. Oskayra
  4. Uncle Stan Win User

I need assistance with Minecraft java,

Also, the gmail.com originally associated with the account still exists but no longer exists in the Microsoft database or whatever. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." The email itself isn't hacked, just my Minecraft Java account.
  5. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  6. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
Thema:

Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

1. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft... - Similar Threads - Suddenly java minecraft

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.: Hello, I was trying to call someone on discord and the camera wasn't working so i checked if it was working anywhere else and it consistently does this thing where it just shows an icon of a...
  4. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  5. Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding: So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no...
  6. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  7. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  8. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  9. Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting: Hello all of a sudden my Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting during game play i even tried plugging the cable directly into the controller and still starts flashing for...
  10. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...