Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.

Discus and support Suddenly can’t start new FFX game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my gf owns FFX. Ive been loggibg her into my xbox one and swutch back to my profile to play FFX under my ganertag for the last two months. Today i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyzerSe7enth, Jul 6, 2020.

1. HyzerSe7enth
    HyzerSe7enth Guest

So my gf owns FFX. Ive been loggibg her into my xbox one and swutch back to my profile to play FFX under my ganertag for the last two months. Today i open the game and suddenly get a trophy i shouldve gotten a couple dats ago and suddenly have no save at
    all. So i cant load. I also cant start a new game.

more odd, when i press B on new game, it moves the cursor down to load game. But if i load with my gfs gamertag, its the A Button that moves down to load.

what the hell is going on?

:)

HyzerSe7enth, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

What are your favourite Xbox 360 games?

FFX was really good. FFX-2 nooooo way. To conclude the ending to FFX through the many hours it took to play through FFX-2 was just unbearable. Totally didn't enjoy it at all but FFX was up there, brilliant game.
  3. BenMitchell5 Win User

Final Fantasy **** all but confirmed for Xbox 360

I would absolutely love it if this does happen. Ever since Metal Gear, FFX was the one i wanted after that. A particular point in my gaming life was FFX. i would be amazing to re-live it. Superb news.
  4. HyperSMB Win User

League Play

[quote user="shadefourfive"]

FFX is the best game ever, followed by Oregon Trail.

[/quote]

Donkey Kong Country, THEN FFX.
  5. Shazzy B 2010 Win User

Favorite Final Fantasy

only one ive played is FFX......and its like my second favourite game of all time, so FFX :)
  6. Darth Nesman Win User

What's your top 5 toughest boss battles?

Nemesis from FFX and Trema from FFX-2
Thema:

1. Suddenly can’t start new FFX game. - Similar Threads - Suddenly can’t start

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.: Hello, I was trying to call someone on discord and the camera wasn't working so i checked if it was working anywhere else and it consistently does this thing where it just shows an icon of a...
  4. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  5. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...: My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or security info please help...
  6. I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it: I can’t play the game even though I bought DLC and it comes with game pass b3440665-8632-4d77-bf4b-ba50d637966a
  7. My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to...: Xbox won’t connect to wifi 7ab9271b-69e6-432b-ad37-42b6c88a3b4a
  8. I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden...: I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden what do I do? 16fc99d9-eb6c-49cb-bae7-5443322b21f3
  9. Friend all of a sudden can’t join my Bedrock World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend all of a sudden can’t join my Bedrock World: Me and my friend have been playing on a world of mine together and building stuff for weeks now and all of a sudden he can’t join. We’re both on Bedrock Edition, I’m on Xbox and he’s joining from...
  10. I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278: i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278. d2408339-215a-4b97-a2e3-c8ebe0050e3d