Suddenlink: Can't connect to wireless network

Discus and support Suddenlink: Can't connect to wireless network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenlink (ISPs): Can't connect to wireless network Hello Jessicatanguma, Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. It is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by jessicatanguma, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Suddenlink: Can't connect to wireless network

Suddenlink (ISPs): Can't connect to wireless network
    Hello Jessicatanguma,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. It is possible to change your network name and password if you know the make and model number for your router. You may use our

Xbox Networking Hardware Forums
    to search for your device. Also, if your router was provided by your internet service provider, you can contact your internet service provider in order to get the steps to change the network name and password. Be sure to
    let us know the results!

:)

jessicatanguma, Sep 14, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Configure and test your Xbox 360 wireless Internet connection

After you have connected the Xbox 360 Wireless Connecting Adapter to your original Xbox 360 console, you have to configure and test the wireless connection.

Steps to Follow

1. On your controller, press the Guide button and proceed to Settings, then choose System Settings.

2. Go to Network Settings then select the name of your wireless network.

Note: If you do not find your wireless network, go to Advanced Options and then select Specify Unlisted Network. Proceed to enter the name of your wireless network, after which you will be asked to select the security type.

3. Enter your wireless network password.

4. You will get a prompt to update your console software. Select Yes.

Still Not Connecting?

If you get a connection error message after these steps, you should try using the Xbox LIVE Connection Solution to fix the problem.

If your wireless network is not listed in Step 2 above, you can read about how to Improve Xbox Live Speed.

xboxfelix, Sep 14, 2018
  3. DuendeRojo
    DuendeRojo Guest
    Can't contact Xbox LIVE

Lubbock, TX

Internet: Cable

ISP: Suddenlink

No modem -- wall connection at apartment complex

Router:
    LinkSYS E2000

Network: Wireless

Encryption: WPA2

UPnP: Enabled

Network Adapter: Wireless N (Black)

Last week, I was connected to LIVE, downloading game updates and streaming videos. But I was having NAT issues (with my 360 and PS3). Forwarded ports on my router, no solution. Same issues when connected to the wall.

I called the apartment complex's network management company (Korcett), and they gave my router a public IP address. NAT issues resolved (based on PS3 results), but now I get the error on the 360 saying, 'Your console is connected to the Internet but can't
    contact Xbox LIVE.'

Any ideas?

DuendeRojo, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Bassolaf69
    Bassolaf69 Guest

what is the issue you are havng ?

Bassolaf69, Sep 14, 2018
  5. when i type my wireless wifi password into my xbox it says can't connect to your wireless network i restarted my router and still dosn't work also whenever it does work my wifi always diconects while i'm playing games and is starting to get annoying if
    there are any ideas on what i have to do to fix my problem please tell me.

jaredzeinstra, Sep 14, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Jessicatanguma,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. It is possible to change your network name and password if you know the make and model number for your router. You may use our

Xbox Networking Hardware Forums
    to search for your device. Also, if your router was provided by your internet service provider, you can contact your internet service provider in order to get the steps to change the network name and password. Be sure to
    let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: