Sudden loss of achievements, reqs and boosts! :-/

Discus and support Sudden loss of achievements, reqs and boosts! :-/ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo 5 plays as usual but suddenly I can't access achievements, reqs or boosts! Can someone give me a heads up about how to fix this? TIA, Chuck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chuckboy44, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Chuckboy44
    Chuckboy44 Guest

Halo 5 plays as usual but suddenly I can't access achievements, reqs or boosts! Can someone give me a heads up about how to fix this? TIA, Chuck

:)

Chuckboy44, Oct 21, 2016
  2. Sudden loss of sound

I tried using a HDMI cable and the video kept cutting in and out. Switched back to the thing that was bundled with the xbox, whatever it's called, and right now I'm getting sound. But we'll see after some gameplay if the issue arises again.

Zer0 Zer0 0ne, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Sudden loss of sound

Do you have a different set of audio cables that you can try on the console?

Mister Fitzer, Oct 21, 2016
  4. City Ninja Win User

Gears of war 1, Seriously achievement

looking to boost these mp cheevos too send me a friend req.
  5. STALKER2k Win User

Wins Counting As Losses?

Ppl are getting loss of XP and games losses for boosting in the past and IW is finally catching up to the ppl that abuse the system so if ur getting wins counting as losses also means you have boosted in the past..enjoy the -XP and losses and wow I just
    played a match and my wins are counting hummmmm.....
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Sudden loss of sound

If the issue does go away completely with the new cable, then try a different HDMI cable than the one you were using earlier. If this new cable doesn't produce the same result, you'll know the cable was fualty. If the same issue occurs with another cable,
    the HDMI port will need to be repaired.
  7. Zer0 Zer0 0ne Win User

Sudden loss of sound

I tried using a HDMI cable and the video kept cutting in and out. Switched back to the thing that was bundled with the xbox, whatever it's called, and right now I'm getting sound. But we'll see after some gameplay if the issue arises again.
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Sudden loss of sound

Do you have a different set of audio cables that you can try on the console?
Thema:

1. Sudden loss of achievements, reqs and boosts! :-/ - Similar Threads - Sudden loss achievements

2. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  3. Gears of War Judgement sudden data loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement sudden data loss: REPOST: I have an urgent question. I have an Xbox 360 slim and I have been playing Gears of War: Judgement on it for about 2 years now. I came home today, logged on my Xbox, and started Judgement....
  4. Gears of War Judgement: Sudden data loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement: Sudden data loss: I have an urgent question. I have an Xbox 360 slim and I have been playing Gears of War: Judgement on it for about 2 years now. I came home today, logged on my Xbox, and started Judgement. When I...
  5. Sudden loss of all sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden loss of all sound: My Xbox has stopped playing sound through my TV whilst watching the Disney+ app, although it will still play sound through my Astro gaming headset connected via an optical cable. I have reset...
  6. Sudden packet loss spikes between 1 PM-7 PM PDT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden packet loss spikes between 1 PM-7 PM PDT: For the past week I've suddenly run into problems playing online games from midday to evening, I wouldn't even know it was a packet loss issue if it weren't for Destiny 2 giving me a whole zoo of...
  7. Mysterious sudden 83% packet loss, but no problems with VPN or different ISP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mysterious sudden 83% packet loss, but no problems with VPN or different ISP: Hi! We are wondering what is going on here: It started 3 weeks ago. Before that eveything was ok. But suddenly we had constant 83% packet loss, sometimes even 100%, but mostly exactly 83%. The...
  8. Sudden loss of online gaming capability …

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden loss of online gaming capability …: We, my wife and I, bought two xbox ones on day one — and since that time have been enjoying fantastic online gaming — Minecraft — COD Ghosts — Titanfall — and most recently Destiny. This past...
  9. NAT problems / sudden packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems / sudden packet loss: My NAT is constantly switching between open and moderate, which makes playing with friends sometimes difficult. Sometime have trouble connecting to parties and lobbies. I play a decent amount of...
  10. NAT problems / sudden packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems / sudden packet loss: My NAT is constantly switching between open and moderate, which makes playing with friends somewhat difficult. Sometimes have trouble connecting to parties and lobbies. I play a decent amount of...