Sudden disc drive problem?

Discus and support Sudden disc drive problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my Xbox One day one and we did not have any issues. All of a sudden today the disc drive isn't working. When I try to put the disc in the system,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lady Death Doll, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Sudden disc drive problem?

I got my Xbox One day one and we did not have any issues. All of a sudden today the disc drive isn't working. When I try to put the disc in the system, it doesn't pull it in.

I also noticed that it wasn't signing me in when I stood in front of my Kinect and it wasn't connecting to any of my pins or the store.

I hope this is some stupid issue that can be fixed with an update...

:)

Lady Death Doll, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Can`t Play Purchased Black ops

Recently I purchatchaed black ops online and have played it with My brother and friends,Now all of a sudden my brother can`t play on hard drive,The game was purchases just like a disc,so why can`t 2 people use that same game?

roach67-9A7D8816-60A2-437F-89AB-F13F7232ED4E, Jan 19, 2014
  3. blueruler8in
    blueruler8in Guest
    XBOX 360 Disc Drive ruins Disc

My Xbox 360 disc drive has been ruining my last couple Black ops 2 copies . It was making sounds all of the sudden and makes rings around my disc . I dont know why but it is very irritating . If any of yall had this happen let me know and give me suggestions
    . P.S. my old xbox 360 did not do it .

blueruler8in, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Jrocker23
    Jrocker23 Guest

Have you tried a hard reset? Hold the power button for 10 seconds and let it power off. Once power is off, disconnect it from the power outlet or unplug from the back of the console for 30 seconds. Plug it back in and wait 30 seconds then press the power
    button. Give it time to boot up about 2 minutes. See if this corrects the issues, if not, you may need to get it repaired.

Jrocker23, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: