Sucks paying $150 for an elite controller and it lasts only one year

Discus and support Sucks paying $150 for an elite controller and it lasts only one year in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why should I have to buy warranty from the store? The whole point of spending $100 more on a controller was for it to last longer than a $60 controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dezo Charles, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Dezo Charles
    Dezo Charles Guest

Why should I have to buy warranty from the store? The whole point of spending $100 more on a controller was for it to last longer than a $60 controller but I guess it was too good to be true. Faulty bumpers on the controller, started with the LB so I stopped using the controller. I just picked it up again today, 3 months later and all of a sudden the RB doesn't work even thought it was working correctly before storing the controller after the LB didn't work. And I can't contact anybody for it, ridiculous. I still have my PlayStation 4 controller from 8 years ago working just fine and that's super sad

:)

Dezo Charles, Dec 22, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Shouldve waited for.gen 3 controllers muahaha I already preordered mine

Umm who told you that you had only 1 year

Elites have 2 year warranty

Regular controllers have one year warranty and gen.3 started this month mime is getting.

related next.monrhs
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one controller warranty needs to be 1 year not 90 days

Umm hate to break it to you

Any controller nowadays comes with 90day warranty except for the elite series which comes with 1 year

This includes ps4 xbox switch etc

I donno how yiu think this is abnormal

You dont pay over 100 for a controller if you are you got ripped off

Unless you are talking about elites which are 150

Which case it comes with a year and isnt in the general terms as its not a normal controller
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

Ideally the newer ones would be better, especially since my elite controller only lasted a year before it started drifting.
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

Ideally the newer ones would be better, especially since my elite controller only lasted a year before it started drifting.
  6. Crawl3217 Win User

The Elite Controller

What i dont understand is why some youtubers are already unboxing the elite controller that xbox sent them .Guess it pays to have a youtube channel since you get things before we the normal people have to pay 150 bucks and wait a month .Since i suffered
    a major stroke in rl.the controller would help me some to where i was thinking of getting one .Fingers in 1 hand only move at 30% speed .But watching the people on youtube unboxing a controller has me rethinking about spending 150 and having to then wait .Its
    like microsoft saying screw ya.Right now i rather pay lil more and get a scuf controller and only wait for it to be shipped to say screw ya to microsoft .LOL
Thema:

1. Sucks paying $150 for an elite controller and it lasts only one year - Similar Threads - Sucks paying $150

2. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  3. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  4. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  5. Xbox series S sucks dude

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S sucks dude: So I've been having lots of problems with my Xbox series s recently and it honestly confuses the living hell outta me? So at first my Xbox will refuse to stay connected to any wireless controller!...
  6. Why do all Xbox controllers suck?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do all Xbox controllers suck?: I have had maybe a dozen or more controllers over less than 5 years. All with the same issues. Microsoft realized they were making garbage and rather than fix the issue they reduced the...
  7. Why do the new Xbox controllers suck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do the new Xbox controllers suck: I’ve had many gaming systems over the years. I’ve had many controllers for gaming systems. In fact, I still have my GameCube from 15 years ago and I still have the 2 controllers I bought with it...
  8. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  9. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  10. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2