Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ...

Discus and support Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have subscribe on XBOX MUSIC on XBOX360, with my xbox, my xbox live account, is juste loggin and password if I remember, but on XBOX MUSIC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arsenicDevelopp, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ...

Hi,

I have subscribe on XBOX MUSIC on XBOX360, with my xbox, my xbox live account, is juste loggin and password if I remember,

but on XBOX MUSIC with my browser chrome, or on my Andoir APP, Ask me email with password.

But my Xbox Live have not live mail, I have a gmail adresse on my XBOX Payement notification...

Please help me to use Xbox music on web with my Xbox live account, how to ?

Thanks.

:)

arsenicDevelopp, Nov 7, 2014
  2. Premium subscription transfer

I subscribed to Microsoft solitaire collection premium on Dec 13 on my Windows 10 device; my android devices are signing in on the same account but today the free one month premium time expired and my android apps cannot see the premium subscription I bought.
    The Google store does not list the subscription, I assume because I purchased premium on Windows store. But when the Android app signs in to Microsft on the same account, shouldn't Microsoft tell the android app that that account has a subscription?

BounteousColt8, Nov 7, 2014
  3. rativid
    rativid Guest
    Problem with Gold account on web based store

Hello, recently I have changed region on my account, and I have like 10 month left on my xbox gold live subscription. After transferring my account to another region (I have moved to another country), in the list of my active subscription the name of Xbox
    Gold Live (prepaid 12 month card) was changed to "Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer". After that when I am trying to browse gold deals on the web store, it says that I don't have Gold Live, and offering me to buy it, the same thing happening when I receiving
    e-mails with deals. But on the console all services working properly. How can I fix that?

rativid, Nov 7, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ...

onyxishere, Nov 7, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and Android with same account ?

6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Whats the difference?

I always listen to the games I am playing, if I want to watch TV I watch TV, if I want to listen to music I listen to music, but I do have the TV on in the background whilst surfing the web...
  7. Stephen Sorenson Win User

Playing music from browser

You can listen to music via a web browser - music.xbox.com -- works fine.
  8. JammedMOHAMMED Win User

xbox music not free to xbox gold?

The fine print says

Free streaming limited to 10 hours/month after 6 months; unlimited with paid subscription. Internet required; ISP fees apply. Free streaming limited to 10 hours/month after 6 months; unlimited with paid Xbox Music Pass subscription. Xbox Music Pass 30 day
    trial continues to a paid monthly subscription unless cancelled. Credit card required. Limit 1 per person; prior Zune Pass trial users not eligible
  9. GrahamBigland Win User

Groove 4 month free???!!!

I see no transactions occurring for my 1-month trial. What I do see is shown below:-

Recent purchases

See all

Looks like there haven't been any purchases made from your account. Time to go shopping.

Sway

Not interested

On 4 Sept 2016 I received an email from Microsoft that stated:-

Hello My name deleted for security,

Your Groove Music Pass subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed to 1 Month Music Pass on September-12-16. Please retain a copy of this message for your records. Here is a description of the service:

For just $9.99 CAD a month, plus applicable taxes, your 1 Month Music Pass gives you unlimited access to millions of songs on your Windows PC or tablet, Xbox consoles, the web, and phone, including iOS and Android. Download or stream as many songs as you
    like and listen to them for as long as your subscription is up to date. This subscription auto-renews monthly at the then current price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes until you cancel. You may cancel at any time at
    http://www.xbox.com/account. (After signing in, disable automatic renewal in your account settings). Your subscription will remain active until the end of the subscription period. Charges are not refundable.
    Some songs and other content in the Music Store are not available with your Music Pass. Content may vary over time. On Xbox consoles, Music Pass allows for streaming only. See Xbox.com/music for system requirements and complete details.

When I did not receive my 3 months pass, I cancelled the auto-renew feature before I was charged.

Please confirm that your account and payment information is up to date.

To update your credit card information, go to
    https://live.xbox.com/account
    or visit
    support.xbox.com/.../music-info
    for assistance and contact information.

Thank you!

Microsoft

Note: This message was sent from an unmonitored address. Please do not respond to this message.

To receive notifications at a different email address, sign in at www.xbox.com, click My Account, and update your billing information.

Form: 12
Thema:

1. Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ... - Similar Threads - Subscription MUSIC Xbox360

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  4. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  5. Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?: My Xbox has been saying I don't have enough storage space for saved data for Cyberpunk, so I went onto the forums and found that someone asked a question and got an answer for it,...
  6. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  9. If I remove my card details off my xbox will money still go out of my card for my subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my card details off my xbox will money still go out of my card for my subscription: If I remove my card details off my xbox will money still go out of my card for my subscription 104bbd9b-ec95-4a9f-9827-ce0f7b743444
  10. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...