Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...

Discus and support Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm from Kazakhstan, was using Turkish store since we don't have a store for Kazakhstan for like 3 years . Bank cards are issued in Kazakhstan. In July... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ivan Zholik, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Ivan Zholik
    Ivan Zholik Guest

Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...

I'm from Kazakhstan, was using Turkish store since we don't have a store for Kazakhstan for like 3 years . Bank cards are issued in Kazakhstan. In July I moved to Uzbekistan because of work, and now systems start to say that I should use a bank card issued in the same region of the store I use , but , obviously it's impossible and non-supported countries could use closest store !

I use the same account and same bank for payment for a very long time, everything works good from my side ! There is no service outage on my account, bank cards are good for online worldwide purchasing.

I contacted Xbox support for dozens of times and Service Managers just disappear right after their standard: " we will check carefully what's wrong with your account" an after that no feedback from them! Maybe you can suggest how I can contact Management of Service Support or something, because, I actually never did something wrong or illegal , they just so unfair to me.

I'm really looking forward for the feedback from you !

:)

Ivan Zholik, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to another non-supported country

We cannot assist with bypassing region restrictions as that does violate the terms of service.
  3. JoseRodriguez. Win User

Moving to Luxembourg

Hi there,

according this support page, Luxembourg is indeed Not supported for Xbox Live:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/countries

Which means that for example there is no regional Store and other localized items.

Usually Xbox Live does work when using an account from a supported country like your Spanish one when in a different country, but there are no guarantees everything will work, for example purchasing items or downloading them can run into issues (that might
    not be solvable). same for subscriptions.

In short, it may work but since it's not officially supported there might be problems.
    So I will have to test everything there and see if it works. Bad news. I have my xbox live membership active since 2007 with a big collection of games (a lot of them non physical) and I will very sad if I can't access to it in Luxembourg.

Thank you for your reply.
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Bringing X1 to not supported country?

Hey Reaper,

Although Xbox One systems and games are not region locked, which means there are no technical limitations that would prevent them from being used in any country, we do not advocate importing Xbox One to a non-launch country. Also, key experiences designed for
    a launch country may not be supported in a non-launch country. These experiences may include native language support, voice support, app downloads, purchasing content and support for local currency.

We will not offer language support, and may not have fully tested or received required agency marks for the product outside of these identified launch countries. In addition, customer support and warranty will be available only in launch countries. We do not
    have details of what will happen when Xbox One launches in your region.
  5. WPAK Win User

Moving to Luxembourg

Hi there,

according this support page, Luxembourg is indeed Not supported for Xbox Live:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/countries

Which means that for example there is no regional Store and other localized items.

Usually Xbox Live does work when using an account from a supported country like your Spanish one when in a different country, but there are no guarantees everything will work, for example purchasing items or downloading them can run into issues (that might
    not be solvable). same for subscriptions.

In short, it may work but since it's not officially supported there might be problems.
  6. carlrushe Win User

Borderlands 2 downloads not installing?

XBox live support is in fact non-existent here.

I can't decide if it's more ridiculous to pay for content that doesn't work, or to pay a subscription to a service that offers no real user support....
Thema:

1. Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to... - Similar Threads - Subscription purchasing doesn't

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  4. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  5. Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?: My Xbox has been saying I don't have enough storage space for saved data for Cyberpunk, so I went onto the forums and found that someone asked a question and got an answer for it,...
  6. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  7. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  8. Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can...: Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can you help please. 08691349-6634-423b-809d-e73b286701f5
  9. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  10. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...: I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I join as co op with my xbox and pc?...