Subscribed Game Pass for PC but won't let me play Forza Horizon 5.

Discus and support Subscribed Game Pass for PC but won't let me play Forza Horizon 5. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased $1 for 3 months of game pass for pc on Nov 3rd. Then I upgraded to $1 for game pass ultimate on Nov 14th, but immediately got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ghezet, Nov 25, 2021.

1. ghezet
    ghezet Guest

Hi,

I purchased $1 for 3 months of game pass for pc on Nov 3rd.

Then I upgraded to $1 for game pass ultimate on Nov 14th, but immediately got a refunded on it as soon as I realized I need an xbox pad.

Now that I'm trying to play forza horizon 5 with game pass, it is showing me that I don't have subscription.

If I go into my account settings from xbox app, under subscription section it is telling me to "Get Xbox Game Pass for PC".

I literally lost my subscription for game pass pc, when I only requested refund for ultimate pass.

Please advise. Thanks

:)

ghezet, Nov 25, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ghezet, how are you today? Hope you're well.

What happened is that, when you have a subscription prior to the upgrade, in your case GP for PC, when you upgrade it to the Ultimate, your previous subscription cease to exist and becomes the ultimate. When you cancel or ask the refund for the ultimate, you end up without any subscription. This happens because that ultimate you cancel is actually your previous subscription, but, updated. That's why your GP for PC is not active anymore.

In that case, you would have to purchase it again.
  3. AUSTIN SLATER Win User

Which game pass does Forza horizon five need to play ?

I have Game Pass code but my Forza horizon 5 won’t let me play it only through regular game pass for some reason
  4. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

i have some questions

All depends if you want to own and keep Forza Horizon 4. There is an advantage to getting Game Pass, in that not only will you get access to Forza Horizon 4 but also over 100 other games to play, whilst you are subscribed. You also get a discount on the
    games, if you wish to purchase them whilst subscribed to Game Pass.
  6. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
Thema:

1. Subscribed Game Pass for PC but won't let me play Forza Horizon 5. - Similar Threads - Subscribed Game Pass

2. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  3. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  4. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  5. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  6. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  7. I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...: I own Plants vs. Zombies 1 (not GW2 or Nieghborville) for the Xbox one. It is downloaded onto the console. If I subscribe to Game Pass Core will that give me access to play the game fully? I...
  8. Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...: Hi. I have an issue where the refer a friend to PC gamepass site checks my credentials and tells me I'm not a gamepass subscriber. Therefore it won't let me referee a friend. Also the PC app has...
  9. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  10. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass: I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I subscribed to the Xbox game pass a few days...