Subnautica won't load / play

Discus and support Subnautica won't load / play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Newly bought and download Subnautica on Xbox one, will get to the main screen where it says "play, options" and it won't let me choose anything. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JodyPla, Feb 3, 2019.

1. JodyPla
    JodyPla Guest

Newly bought and download Subnautica on Xbox one, will get to the main screen where it says "play, options" and it won't let me choose anything. Please help. Thanks

:)

JodyPla, Feb 3, 2019
  2. JodyPla Win User

Hi

I went through all the troubleshooting. I think we downloaded the wrong version, the enhanced one, wet only have Xbox one, would that cause the issue?

Thanks
  3. JodyPla Win User

Hi

I've done everything, o think we downloaded the wrong version, the Xbox enhanced version, we have Xbox one, would that be why it won't load?

Thanks!
  4. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

You may need to uninstall/reinstall the game and may need to do a power cycle
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Jody,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the game. Go ahead and take a look at our support page "My Xbox One game won't start or freezes
    during gameplay
    ." This should walk you through troubleshooting these game problems.

Give it a try and let us know of any changes.
  6. Geth Win User

Thema:

1. Subnautica won't load / play - Similar Threads - Subnautica won't load

2. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  3. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...: I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99%...
  4. Why won't my Subnautica update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Subnautica update?: So I have had Subnautica since game preview, but my Xbox won't update Subnautica to the newest version. The version I am stuck on is 1.1.2480.0 which was the version from July 2021. Does anyone...
  5. My xbox Subnautica is not syncing and won't save.... this is happening now 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox Subnautica is not syncing and won't save.... this is happening now 2022: My xbox game pass subnautica will not sync and therefore will not save... this is happening now 2022.... not years ago 797fe6e5-78b4-46e6-b0ae-25b6d8f37a99
  6. Subnautica Below Zero disc won't read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Below Zero disc won't read: I insert the disc into my Xbox One X. It starts to spin up but suddenly stops. It does this a few more times then nothing. It's only with this disc in particular, as I've tried a couple others and...
  7. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  8. Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC: Hello, On the Xbox Play Anywhere website, it says subnautica is there but my save doesn't appear on the pc version of the game, Is there are fix? Thanks! 357fd37c-39bc-42b5-94ed-a9768d352562
  9. Subnautica Won't install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Won't install?: Split from this thread. I am also having issues with Subnautica! However, mine is already installed in my library. I cannot play it nor update it. I have tried to uninstall it multiple times,...
  10. Subnautica Won't install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Won't install?: I've not been able to install Subnautica since its release (I was an Early Access buyer too) I click Install in Xbox Store or Manage Games and Apps and within a few seconds it comes up with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one subnautica wont load

2. subnautica will not load on xbox

3. xbox one subnautica will not load