Subnautica wont launch Windows 10

Discus and support Subnautica wont launch Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I bought the game on my Xbox one today and was instantly addicted. I downloaded on my Surface Pro 6 (i5, 8gb RAM) hoping to lower the graphics and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ColeEiler, Apr 10, 2020.

1. ColeEiler
    ColeEiler Guest

So I bought the game on my Xbox one today and was instantly addicted. I downloaded on my Surface Pro 6 (i5, 8gb RAM) hoping to lower the graphics and play. But as soon as I launch the game my computer goes to a blue screen and says "your pc encountered
    an error and needs to restart. I've been searching youtube all day but it was no help. I installed it through Microsoft store. Please help

:)

ColeEiler, Apr 10, 2020
  2. LouisLucas Win User

Game stuck on loading

Hi,

I got the same problem with Subnautica and I had a question.

Did I need Windows 11 for playing Subnautica or Windows 10 is enought ?

Yesterday everythings was fine with this game and now I can't play. And I'm new on Windows so help will be thanksfull.

Have a nice day.
  3. Dimmimiseks Win User

Subnautica not launching.

4. Dimmimiseks Win User

It's definitely a preview program bug. It's affecting EA access and game previews. I'm trying to buy ARK in this sale but to no avail. Ibe manually updated the console, no luck. I've opted out of preview and factory reset, no luck there either. In fact it
    kept the preview OS after the reset.

I guess the only thing we can do for these games would be to opt out and wait for Microsoft to unenroll us. In my case, before the sale ends hopefully.
  5. iTz Dr BeAt Win User

Are you an Xbox preview member by chance? That may be the issue due the new update.
  6. IITommoII Win User

Interesting turn of events. I try to buy Subnautica. I click buy, comes up with the payment options, but before I can proceed it says you already own this and just starts downloading something (presumably the key to unlock the full game, it was only mb/s).
    Now it says I own the game, but still wont let me launch it. The latest dash build is truly awful.

Hmmm I will see what I can do from here.
Thema:

1. Subnautica wont launch Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Subnautica wont launch

2. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  3. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...: I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99%...
  4. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  5. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  6. Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.: It took a little bit to sync but then it said "Currently not possible to sync data with cloud." and it gave me two options "Play offline" and "Try again", no matter how many times I clicked "Try...
  7. I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam: I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam HOw do I transfer the saves? I didn't find them. And I can do it ? e7b10718-08f2-4fec-9adf-ecf31c140ec3
  8. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  9. Subnautica wont install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica wont install?: I purchased subnautica during pre release and played it alot. i loved the game and all of the elements it contained. Recently however the game refuses to install and im at a loss as to what to do...
  10. subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ...: subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please help!!!!! 1a96b843-1fbf-482d-818d-9a6677de3629