subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ...

Discus and support subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please help!!!!! 1a96b843-1fbf-482d-818d-9a6677de3629 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SNOOPDOGGYDAVE1, Dec 22, 2017.

1. subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ...

subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please help!!!!!

:)

SNOOPDOGGYDAVE1, Dec 22, 2017
  2. KEEPERZ
    KEEPERZ Guest
    e203 after update

Ok that's good news I didn't wanna lose all my minecraft, diablo and borderlands progress maybe if I get no joy with the osudt2 I'll try the factory default option

KEEPERZ, Dec 22, 2017
  3. viggurt
    viggurt Guest
    My Xbox just broke and i'm gonna buy a new tomorrow, but I dont wanna lose my progress.

Hey guys

My xbox just broke and i'm going to buy a new xbox 360 slim tomorrow. But I know I cant log into another xbox with my live account and I dont wanna lose my fifa progress... So how am I gonna do? Help me out please.

viggurt, Dec 22, 2017
  4. julyanvan gammeren Win User

Error code 0x8007042b when starting game

But i really don’t wanna risk to lose my progress
  5. ahnariprellik Win User

Playing after finishing game...does character carry over?

Does anyone know the answer to this? I need to get some older homestead missions in but dont wanna lose all the progress etc that ive gained so far
  6. ClOuDxXtRiFe Win User

Xbox Live 48 Hour Trials

I dont wanna lose my trial ¬¬
  7. BassHed89 Win User

Social and Gaming

Any thoughts guys? It's starting to get extremely frustrating. It's not my internet cause my laptop works just fine, has to be on console side. Can't access xbox live at all, wont sync saves, wont do anything. I would gladly try a factory reset but I have
    the MCC and dont wanna lose it. If its erased then my code to download it wont work again thus leaving me up *** creek correct? Please help....
  8. LunchboxLandman Win User

Early Access Forum

I got one of my preview update and now I can't connect to live cause it's saying I'm missing an update and the says the update is unavailable wth is goin on I jus wanna use my Xbox dammit
Thema:

subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ...

1. subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ... - Similar Threads - subnautica wont launch

2. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  3. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...: I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99%...
  4. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  5. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  6. Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.: It took a little bit to sync but then it said "Currently not possible to sync data with cloud." and it gave me two options "Play offline" and "Try again", no matter how many times I clicked "Try...
  7. I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam: I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam HOw do I transfer the saves? I didn't find them. And I can do it ? e7b10718-08f2-4fec-9adf-ecf31c140ec3
  8. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  9. Subnautica wont launch Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica wont launch Windows 10: So I bought the game on my Xbox one today and was instantly addicted. I downloaded on my Surface Pro 6 (i5, 8gb RAM) hoping to lower the graphics and play. But as soon as I launch the game my...
  10. Subnautica wont install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica wont install?: I purchased subnautica during pre release and played it alot. i loved the game and all of the elements it contained. Recently however the game refuses to install and im at a loss as to what to do...