Subnautica wont install?

Discus and support Subnautica wont install? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased subnautica during pre release and played it alot. i loved the game and all of the elements it contained. Recently however the game refuses... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xBatcan EV, Jul 29, 2019.

1. xBatcan EV
    xBatcan EV Guest

Subnautica wont install?

I purchased subnautica during pre release and played it alot. i loved the game and all of the elements it contained. Recently however the game refuses to install and im at a loss as to what to do as ive tried everythig from retrying and troubleshooting to
    factory resets.

When i press the install button it preps for the installation as though it wants to install, but as soon as it begins to install it says "installation stopped". I can download any other game with no issues, ive downloaded dozens on game pass so I know that
    game still install, but for some reason it seems sibnautica alone wont install.

It also shows that I have an update for subnautica however it gives me the same result as trying to install the game when i attempt to install it.

:)

xBatcan EV, Jul 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Subnautica wont install?

Hello Batcan,

Sorry for the frustration with the installation. Do you get any specific error codes? Looks like you have tried all the troubleshooting in the book. We recommend trying to reach out to the developer. It could come down to a licensing issue. You can request
    a callback from support to see if they can offer any assistance with the installation since it is only one game.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. xBatcan EV Win User

Subnautica wont install?

As a little extra information to hopefully help in the process below im putting a list of all the actions i have attempted as of now.

-reinstalling

-managing games and apps to install there/check for an issue

-Clearing saved data (both for subnautica in manage games and apps and in settigs for the entire console)

-installing from xbox store directly

-light reset (keeping games and apps)

-factory reset (complete wipe)

-troubleshooting

-looking at solutions from other microsoft forums

-installing on a different internet connection (i moved my abox to a friends house thinking maybe it was my commection)

-hard resets (holding the power button until fully powered off)

-attempting installation both with and without an ethernet cable plugged into my console

Hopefully this information helps.

-B
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Subnautica wont install?

Please check out this page for some other steps to try. Looks like you've tried some of the bigger ones, but clearing out
    saves might also solve your issue if they're causing the conflict. Do you have an external drive hooked up to your console as well? I might recommend disconnecting the external drive before powering up and seeing if it'll install to the local drive, or if
    you're trying to install to the local test if it'll install the the external.

Let us know if you continue to have issues, questions about the process, or if that helps get it going.
  5. xBatcan EV Win User

Subnautica wont install?

I assure you space is no issue. I have a 2tb internal harddrive with over 70gb of free space so space is more than plentiful. As for the clearing saved data solution i've attempted it both in the manage ges and apps for subnautica and in the xbox settings
    and both solutions didnt work. Attempting to install to an external drive does the same thing as well im afraid.

Thank you for your time though!
  6. WARGZDUBZ Win User

Subnautica size

Subnautica is approximately 15GB when fully installed.
Thema:

Subnautica wont install?

1. Subnautica wont install? - Similar Threads - Subnautica wont install

2. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  3. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...: I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99%...
  4. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  5. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  6. Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.: It took a little bit to sync but then it said "Currently not possible to sync data with cloud." and it gave me two options "Play offline" and "Try again", no matter how many times I clicked "Try...
  7. I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam: I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam HOw do I transfer the saves? I didn't find them. And I can do it ? e7b10718-08f2-4fec-9adf-ecf31c140ec3
  8. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  9. Subnautica wont launch Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica wont launch Windows 10: So I bought the game on my Xbox one today and was instantly addicted. I downloaded on my Surface Pro 6 (i5, 8gb RAM) hoping to lower the graphics and play. But as soon as I launch the game my...
  10. subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please ...: subnautica wont launch after i updated??? wth????dont wanna lose my progress!!??please help!!!!! 1a96b843-1fbf-482d-818d-9a6677de3629