Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

Discus and support Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkLordofPing, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this.
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through... [​IMG]

I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99% certain that I actually own the game and am not just using game pass.
    It also gives me 0x803f9007 for an error code when I hit close on the blue popup.

:)

DarkLordofPing, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through PC Xbox app.

Hello DarkLordofPing,

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through PC Xbox app.

Thank you.
    I think worth giving this a potential solution a try:

Step 1. Delete the game from your PC, DarkLordofPing.
    Step 2. Reset the Microsoft Store cache:

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and the Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...n-t-open-126a875d-8b72-def1-0af6-d325276a058b

As the article recommends, it’s good to check if your system is up-to-date.

Step 3. Open the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app, then sign out from your account on both apps.

Step 4. You may want to restart the PC.

Step 5. Sign in with your account on both the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store, then, in the Xbox app go to My Library and once you find Subnautica, try installing the game that way.

PD: If possible, try installing the game on your C: drive.
  4. DarkLordofPing Win User

It doesn't show up on the Microsoft Store library, but does show up on the Xbox app
  5. DarkLordofPing Win User

Haha, my bad. I thought it was still on there.
    But that leaves another problem. It seems like my ownership of the game doesn't transfer from Xbox to PC?
    I just turned on my Xbox and booted up the game to be certain, and sure enough, it started just fine. On the PC app, it now shows both the green play button, and a buy game button. I've made sure that I'm logged in with the same account, in case that would affect anything.
    Edit: Forgot to mention that the same error from before happens
  6. DarkLordofPing Win User

Followed all the steps and it says the same thing it did the very first time "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it. Get the app"
Thema:

Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

1. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through... - Similar Threads - Subnautica showing free

2. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  3. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  4. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  5. Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.: It took a little bit to sync but then it said "Currently not possible to sync data with cloud." and it gave me two options "Play offline" and "Try again", no matter how many times I clicked "Try...
  6. I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam: I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam HOw do I transfer the saves? I didn't find them. And I can do it ? e7b10718-08f2-4fec-9adf-ecf31c140ec3
  7. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  8. transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game: I have a save on steam and I wanted to transfer it to the subnautica game on the xbox launcher on the pc, but I can't do it at all, does anyone know if it's possible?...
  9. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...: Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has...
  10. Subnautica will not launch in desktop mode after opening it up with my oculus quest 2 from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica will not launch in desktop mode after opening it up with my oculus quest 2 from...: I own subnautica in the xbox launcher/windows store because I bought it digitally on xbox a couple years ago, and it transfers over. I think a while ago I was playing on my vr headset and launched...