Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC

Discus and support Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, On the Xbox Play Anywhere website, it says subnautica is there but my save doesn't appear on the pc version of the game, Is there are fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by someparkourguy, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC

Hello,

On the Xbox Play Anywhere website, it says subnautica is there but my save doesn't appear on the pc version of the game, Is there are fix?

Thanks!

:)

someparkourguy, Mar 10, 2021
  2. JuliianManriique Win User

Syncing and Save Loading Issue: Subnautica

I have the same problem, and subnautica supports cloud save.

I can use my save game from xbox to pc, bit i cant upload my save game from pc to xbox and continue my game there.
  3. XBF - Evie Win User

Subnautica on Windows 10 displays error message: Save Data saving failed. Try again?

Hello T409_ODST,

Thanks for contacting the Xbox Forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with your Subnautica data not cross-saving.

Subnautica is a Play Anywhere title, yes. That means that you purchase the game once and you can play it on any platform rather than having to purchase the game for every platform that you want to play on. A Play Anywhere title, however, does not guarantee that your data will cross-save. That feature is ultimately decided by the studio that made the game.

At this time, Subnautica does not support cross-platform saves. Here is the official message from a Subnautica moderator on their forums:

"We understand that there is some confusion because we do not currently support cross platform saves between Xbox and PC, but we're looking at adding that feature. In the meantime, we're going to find a way to improve our messaging on the Windows Store to indicate which parts of Play Anywhere we do support.

Right now, if you purchase Subnautica from the Microsoft Store, you can play on Xbox and PC with just that one purchase. Achievements associated with your gamer tag should also move across platforms."
  4. Ronnieee Win User

transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in transferring your data from steam.

I believe the data from both gaming apps are actually different and they have their own versions to it. Unfortunately, it cannot be done. This was also being explained on this thread here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. tomgolden gamer Win User

transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

Hi !

I assume that it's the same case for transferring a save from microsoft to steam ?
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

Subnautica on Windows 10 displays error message: Save Data saving failed. Try again?

Actually, you're incredibly wrong. It's well known that they implemented could saves for Subnautica. I'm having the same issue as OP, and no matter what I do I can't even start a NEW game without the cloud save.,
    [​IMG]
    Hi Scarlet Rae,

There is a difference between cloud saves, which you reference, and cross-platform saves, which I reference above. Cloud saves are when your save data is backed up in the cloud and accessible if, say, you switch consoles or log into a different PC. But that does not mean that the console and PC share the same save data. That, is cross-platform saving.

Cloud saves are supported by Subnautica. Cross-platform saving is not. This is confirmed by a Subnautica team member in my above comment.

If either yourself or the OP continue to have trouble with saving your Subnautica data, I recommend that you reach out to their support team for further assistance.
Thema:

Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC

1. Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC - Similar Threads - Subnautica Save Won't

2. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  3. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  4. transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game: I have a save on steam and I wanted to transfer it to the subnautica game on the xbox launcher on the pc, but I can't do it at all, does anyone know if it's possible?...
  5. Subnautica crashing on save load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica crashing on save load: Ever since the big Subnautica update last week, I can't load my saved game. It is available and the loading happens right up until the end when it crashes back to the xbox home screen. I can start...
  6. My xbox Subnautica is not syncing and won't save.... this is happening now 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox Subnautica is not syncing and won't save.... this is happening now 2022: My xbox game pass subnautica will not sync and therefore will not save... this is happening now 2022.... not years ago 797fe6e5-78b4-46e6-b0ae-25b6d8f37a99
  7. Where is Subnautica Below Zero save file location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Subnautica Below Zero save file location?: Hi. I was wondering, where is save file location for subzero? I play it with Xbox game pass ultimate, but if i want to change to steam version of the game, can i get my save file with me?...
  8. Syncing and Save Loading Issue: Subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing and Save Loading Issue: Subnautica: Hello! I have two problems that I'd love any input from: #1 Game Not Saving Bug, #2 Xbox Cloud Not Syncing. #1 Game Not Saving Bug: I've been addicted to Subnautica on my PC lately, as it's free...
  9. Subnautica on Windows 10 displays error message: Save Data saving failed. Try again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica on Windows 10 displays error message: Save Data saving failed. Try again?: Split from this thread. Hello, I have the same problem of synchronisation, I already played Subnautica on my Xbox one, and I downloaded it on PC because it's on Xbox GamePass, but when I...
  10. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. export xbox one subnautica save yo pc