Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working

Discus and support Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I fix this no error code or anything it just does not want to work and I can not do it offline cause I can't load or start any games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eli Phillips, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Eli Phillips
    Eli Phillips Guest

How do I fix this no error code or anything it just does not want to work and I can not do it offline cause I can't load or start any games

:)

Eli Phillips, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

First check if windows 10 is up to date. Make sure your time and date are correct on your windows settings.

There is an "Optional Updates" button in the smallest print. Kindly check and go to driver, and download the existing drivers needed. Then restart, plug in the Receiver. Go to the same optional updates, and updated the driver.

Make sure that this is turned on "Receive updates for other Microsoft products when you update Windows" under Advanced Options

Check for store updates: Start menu, select Microsoft Store > More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.

If Updating the system doesn't help, I'll suggest you run a scan to check for problems and repair them.

Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command Prompt as administrator. Next type sfc /scannow in Command Prompt window, and press Enter to start to scan and repair corrupt system files in Windows 10.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.

After that re-launch the game to re-sync the license.
  4. LukeTatters Win User

How can I fix the error code on subnautica (error #-2138898422) it’s a saving error

That still didn’t work , all other games sync fine but subnautica doesn’t
  5. RabanserD Win User

Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....

Hi,

Unfortunately this didn’t solve the issue, it still goes to 99% and then fails (it syncs only the smaller saved game).

Syncing data for other games worked, this somehow only affects Subnautica.

@{Parity} hard reset didn't work either.
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

Subnautica on Windows 10 displays error message: Save Data saving failed. Try again?

hi i have the same problem and it dident resolved itself ... nothing i try works ...
    Hi Tdog03,

If you have attempted the above suggestions with no solutions, then I recommend you contact Subnautica support directly. We skimmed a few of their forums and it looks like this is a bug on Subnautica's end that they seem to be working on. Below is a final suggestion from a user in the Subnautica forums that solved this issue for them.

"Press MENU on Subnautica, select manage game and add ons, go to saved data, and delete from everywhere. This fixes the sync error but you have to start a new game."

If this solution, or any of the above solutions, do not work - then we suggest that you reach out to Subnautica support directly to report this bug. In the meantime, we will be locking this thread.
Thema:

1. Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working - Similar Threads - Subnautica game pass

2. transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game: I have a save on steam and I wanted to transfer it to the subnautica game on the xbox launcher on the pc, but I can't do it at all, does anyone know if it's possible?...
  3. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...: Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has...
  4. Subnautica below zero game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica below zero game pass: Is below zero coming back on game pass? af58c7d8-356d-42d2-b31d-2667171353d4
  5. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  6. Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working: I've updated my Win 10 even ran the sfc /scannow command , however subnautica still doesn't sync . Please help eca48873-0b88-41d9-95d7-d5190f08635e
  7. Subnautica on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica on game pass: I wanted to play some survival, so i turned on xbox app and searched some games (because i have gamepass). I found subnautica and installed it. Now i tried all that solutions on yt and still...
  8. Subnautica on Game pass lost save

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica on Game pass lost save: Hello, I've been playing Subnautica on Game pass for PC. Recently my internet went out when I was playing. After logging in later, 30 + hours of gameplay in my save are gone. I think the save was...
  9. Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing: I am attempting to play Subnautica on Game Pass for PC and am having a few issues. The screen flickers with these multicolored lines constantly no matter what the graphics settings of the game...
  10. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More: some great games are coming out this weekend for game pass. looking forward to afterparty dcf50d47-3034-4931-b72e-7bb5d826fbda