Subnautica crashing when trying to launch on PC (Xbox Beta)

Discus and support Subnautica crashing when trying to launch on PC (Xbox Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Hey, I was playing Subnautica on my PC a few days ago and it was completely fine. But after I left for a few days, whenever I try to open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fangtastiic, Jan 19, 2020.

1. fangtastiic
    fangtastiic Guest

Subnautica crashing when trying to launch on PC (Xbox Beta) [​IMG]

Hey, I was playing Subnautica on my PC a few days ago and it was completely fine. But after I left for a few days, whenever I try to open Subnautica on my pc (even if it's not directly from the beta app) it launches, then this screen appears, the bar gets
    filled, then the game says "not responding" and then everything gets closed. I got just a few more weeks until my free game pass expires, and really wanted to finish my game before it... What do I do? I've seen other people with same problem on other games,
    yet no answer.

:)

fangtastiic, Jan 19, 2020
  2. fangtastiic Win User

already did both.. don't know what else to try. even the support guy said it, yet it's useless. i'll try to contact the game developer at once
  3. fangtastiic Win User

i already checked everything, and spoke to a xbox support guy. he told me that it is caused by the game itself and that it's because of the update, i may contact the developer or the game support directly, because this is no xbox issue, but i guess i'll
    leave the question open to the others who have the same issue may be able to help me sooner than the unknown worlds' support..
  4. cheekyaussie Win User

has anyone found a solution for this crashing issue yet
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

No worries. While you're waiting for someone to contact you back try deleting the game from your PC then redownload it from your Download History on the PC.

Open the Store app (not the Beta app) and click the 3 dots ... in the upper right corner. Select Downloads and find the game to start the download process again. Once installed try launching it from your Start menu
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please make sure there are no updates pending for you PC, game or Beta App. You should also check to make sure your graphics card is updated to the latest driver
Thema:

1. Subnautica crashing when trying to launch on PC (Xbox Beta) - Similar Threads - Subnautica crashing trying

2. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  3. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...: I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99%...
  4. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  5. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  6. Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.: It took a little bit to sync but then it said "Currently not possible to sync data with cloud." and it gave me two options "Play offline" and "Try again", no matter how many times I clicked "Try...
  7. I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam: I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam HOw do I transfer the saves? I didn't find them. And I can do it ? e7b10718-08f2-4fec-9adf-ecf31c140ec3
  8. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  9. transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game: I have a save on steam and I wanted to transfer it to the subnautica game on the xbox launcher on the pc, but I can't do it at all, does anyone know if it's possible?...
  10. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...: Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has...