Subnautica Below Zero disc won't read

Discus and support Subnautica Below Zero disc won't read in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I insert the disc into my Xbox One X. It starts to spin up but suddenly stops. It does this a few more times then nothing. It's only with this disc in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mathew6462, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Mathew6462
    Mathew6462 Guest

I insert the disc into my Xbox One X. It starts to spin up but suddenly stops. It does this a few more times then nothing. It's only with this disc in particular, as I've tried a couple others and they work perfectly fine. I haven't had this problem before until today. I've tried all the other fixes I could find (deleting local saves, putting in energy startup mode, etc). Anybody else ever had this problem or have a solution?

:)

Mathew6462, Mar 25, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps

*If this doesn't work you should try replacing the disc
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Mathew6462! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try removing the disc from the console

Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox

Insert the disc during the Xbox screen

You can also try

Press Xbox button and go to profile and system

Settings

Devices & connections

Blu-ray

Persistent storage

Clear persistent storage
  4. Mathew6462 Win User

I usually get only digital to avoid disc issues, if the disc is new, you could try contacting the developers, some have a replacement disc program
    I'll try contacting where I bought it along with the developers. Hopefully something can be done about it.

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions. Have a nice day.
  5. Mathew6462 Win User

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try removing the disc from the console
    Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox
    Insert the disc during the Xbox screen

You can also try

Press Xbox button and go to profile and system
    Settings
    Devices & connections
    Blu-ray
    Persistent storage
    Clear persistent storage
    I've tried both of these and neither worked.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I usually get only digital to avoid disc issues, if the disc is new, you could try contacting the developers, some have a replacement disc program
Thema:

1. Subnautica Below Zero disc won't read - Similar Threads - Subnautica Below Zero

2. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  3. I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam: I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam HOw do I transfer the saves? I didn't find them. And I can do it ? e7b10718-08f2-4fec-9adf-ecf31c140ec3
  4. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...: Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has...
  5. Subnautica below zero game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica below zero game pass: Is below zero coming back on game pass? af58c7d8-356d-42d2-b31d-2667171353d4
  6. subnautica below zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subnautica below zero: So I downloaded subnautica below zero when it was on the xbox game pass and now I can't play it. Here is the error code, 0x803F8001 0e428a6d-97f8-47e1-aab2-6ff501993e0d
  7. Where is Subnautica Below Zero save file location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Subnautica Below Zero save file location?: Hi. I was wondering, where is save file location for subzero? I play it with Xbox game pass ultimate, but if i want to change to steam version of the game, can i get my save file with me?...
  8. Error 0x87DD0005 Whilst trying to sign into Subnautica Below Zero on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87DD0005 Whilst trying to sign into Subnautica Below Zero on PC: Hello, I do not understand why it is giving me this message while trying to sign in to games. It has happened many other times in the past but would fix itself after pressing "Try again." I have...
  9. Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen: I have had Subnautica Below Zero for about a week now, and its been working fine up until yesterday, where everytime i open the app now, it loads to the warning epilepsy screen, but wont load past...
  10. subnautica below zero preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subnautica below zero preorder: so I pre-ordered subnautica below zero like a week before it was released fully and I got on like 20 minutes after it was fully released and it didn’t seem to want to work at which I re-started my...