Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...

Discus and support Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got my account compromised in Minecraft Java while playing a minigame and got all my stuff stolen, and the people who took it still have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TJ J, May 8, 2023.

1. TJ J
    TJ J Guest

Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...

I recently got my account compromised in Minecraft Java while playing a minigame and got all my stuff stolen, and the people who took it still have access to my account. When I tried disableing multiplayer, the submit button does not work.

:)

TJ J, May 8, 2023
  2. NaerisYaeldrin Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

There was no save button, just a submit button, and when I pressed it, “an unexpected error occurred.”
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured" how do I change my settings if the submit button keeps doing that?

Hi TJ, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear that, If you think that your account has been compromised you can follow all the recommendations provided in this article
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured" how do I change my settings if the submit button keeps doing that?

If you already secured the account, may I know if you tried using a different web browser, device or a different Wi-Fi network to see if the same problem occurs?
  5. Fatih ahmadAzzubair Win User

Help with privacy and online safety settings

The issue/problem solved, I put another account with adult type in my family. So right now I can edit privacy and online safety setting. and after I finish, when I want to submit the change, the next problem appear.... error message show "An unexpected
    error occurred. Please try again later." Is always show after I click Submit button, even I wait for a moment. So, What I should do?

I try with another account, and submit the privacy and online safety change, and its success without error message... I think my account had a problem... please help me
  6. Fatih ahmadAzzubair Win User

Help with privacy and online safety settings

The problem solve, I put another account with adult type in my family. So right now I can edit privacy and online safety setting. and after I finish, when I want to submit the change, the next problem appear.... error message show "An
    unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." Is always show after I click Submit button, even I wait for a moment. So, What I should do?

I try with another account, and submit the privacy and online safety change, and its success without error message... I think my account had a problem... please help me
Thema:

1. Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"... - Similar Threads - Submit button privacy

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  4. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  7. Link is broken to the "Submit a Proposal" button on the Designed for Xbox Partner Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link is broken to the "Submit a Proposal" button on the Designed for Xbox Partner Program: Hello! The link to the "Submit a Proposal" found on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/licensed-hardware/proposal appears to be broken. I have tried multiple browsers and all can't connect to the...
  8. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  9. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  10. Submitting privacy and online settings greys out button and doesn’t submit

in XBoX on Windows
    Submitting privacy and online settings greys out button and doesn’t submit: Hi, When editing family online privacy settings for xbox, clicking save doesn’s submit. The button becomes geyed out snd unclickable. No error code. 492e1d33-2af8-49f5-9f12-7044de45385f