Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

Discus and support Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeOnlyGreatOne, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I didnt make this purchase" the submit button at the bottom to
    complete the request disappears and cant do anything else with the form.

:)

ZeOnlyGreatOne, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Usually this occurs when there is an unfilled field or something filled out wrong, check the information fields.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Its best to use non chrome baaed browsers this includes chrome.and safari

Also should be noted its not a static form

You must fill EVERYTHING and select the various options
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Refund

Hey there Renegade!

Unfortunately the only way to get the refund processed would be through the
    Refund Request Form
    . Once the request is submitted, the information submitted is reviewed and if within policy then the refund should be approved, of course if it is out of policy then the request will get rejected.

I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Вернуть деньги за game pass оплаченный по ошибке. [Translation-Return money for a game pass paid by mistake.]

Thema:

1. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form. - Similar Threads - Submit button disappears

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  4. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  7. Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...: I recently got my account compromised in Minecraft Java while playing a minigame and got all my stuff stolen, and the people who took it still have access to my account. When I tried disableing...
  8. Link is broken to the "Submit a Proposal" button on the Designed for Xbox Partner Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link is broken to the "Submit a Proposal" button on the Designed for Xbox Partner Program: Hello! The link to the "Submit a Proposal" found on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/licensed-hardware/proposal appears to be broken. I have tried multiple browsers and all can't connect to the...
  9. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  10. Submitting privacy and online settings greys out button and doesn’t submit

in XBoX on Windows
    Submitting privacy and online settings greys out button and doesn’t submit: Hi, When editing family online privacy settings for xbox, clicking save doesn’s submit. The button becomes geyed out snd unclickable. No error code. 492e1d33-2af8-49f5-9f12-7044de45385f